(LEW) Natural Talent

Solange

First Post
Can I bump this? I was hoping to change the feat on my character soon :)

(Changing Point Blank Shot on Koh'Tara to Natural Talent: Sense Motive, but no other change)

Wik

First Post
I'm gonna go with Sure, I mean YES on this one. It seems like it should be fine - PCs taking skills outside of their class should be more or less fine. Since it doesn't let anything be a class skill - yeah, it'll work.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I don't object to the rules text of this feat. However, we need to be careful about the precedent of allowing things that are purely player-created and not just a simple twist on something WotC, just because player things are going to possibly interact weirdly with WotC things and cause me to have to ban new WotC things because of this. With Natural Talent, I think we made a feat so airtight that this won't happen, but in 90% of cases, I'm going to have to shoot down new material that is not just a simple twist on a WotC thing for LEB.

I'm not going to vote yes due to that precedent and possible cries of later people of 'unfair' when I vote theirs down, but I won't vote no either.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool, and understood.

And yes, I like Natural Talent because it is fairly airtight, yet usable in many situations, from characters who have a skill as a class skill but not as a current class skill, to characters that want to add some tallen to a skill that's normaly cross class (which is painfull with a double cost and half max limit).

Solange

First Post
I swaped out Point Blank Shot for this feat for Koh'Tara, as it just made more sense for my Spirit Shamen. No other changes.

Is that ok? (I hadn't used Point Blank Shot yet)

Patlin

Explorer
I believe this has now passed. Which is to say, I believe Bront's vote is valid and the third yes was more than 48 hours ago.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
I believe this has now passed. Which is to say, I believe Bront's vote is valid and the third yes was more than 48 hours ago.
I'll agree with that. I'll archive this and put it in the Rules.

Remove ads