LG vs. CE: Lawful Good is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Kepé[sblock]You see a patch of shadowy, mobile gloom at 90N85E20Z. You do not know what it is. You also sense something medium-sized at 100N85E, but you do not see anything there. What next?[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 86

Something at 100N85E does not dodge the electric yawn (24 Ref save) completely and takes 25-10=15 points of damage.

Elvira[sblock]You have 80 HP remaining after healing. You have probably already guessed that I did not forget improved evasion.[/sblock]Kepé[sblock]You can use your breath weapon next round.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
I'm assuming the previous spoiler was identifying what Kepé sees. A shadowy mass currently located 90n85e20 stirs to "life" at the appearance of the dragon and flies to 95n90e60z to hover right in front of the on-flying dragon. Take your AoO.

Elvira flings a frosty bullet towards Kepé and then moves south and west.
[sblock] Silently and hiding, to 80n75e. I think there's a misprint on Elvira's CR. ;)[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Kepé bites the shadowy mass (rolled 42) for 19 points of damage. The mass has 17 HP remaining.

Elivira's sling bullet does not penetrate dragon scales (rolled 31).

Kepé[sblock]You see Elvira move to the south, then around the corner of the wall of thorns. You also hear her moving. She is out of blindsense range. There is a shadowy mass directly in front of you. You lead off round 87.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 87

The shadowy mass does not dodge (20 Ref save) and takes 57 points of damage. The shadowy mass is destroyed and disappears.

Kepé[sblock]You can use breath weapon next round.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Elvira slings a bullet from 80n75e up at the dragon and then moves to 50n70e while pulling out her kama. She motions gracefully at the dragon to join her on the ground for a rumble.

Remove ads