LG vs. CN: Chaotic Neutral Advances!

Gansk

Explorer
Shimmy:[sblock] You recognize the spell as sleet storm. You heal 19 hp and have 198 hp left.[/sblock]

Fang:[sblock]You hear something cast a spell and flap to 30N90E40Z.[/sblock]

Fang heals to 201 hp and starts round 31.

Gansk

Explorer
Shimmy:[sblock]You land at 0N50E and then move up between the pillars and into the storm at 5N50E. You sense Fang at 50N50E and breathe away. You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

Fang:[sblock]You sense that Shimmy lands at 0N50E, then move between the pillars and into the storm at 5N50E. You inhale some orange-flavored gas, but resist its effects (38 Fort save).[/sblock]

Fang heals to 203 hp and starts round 32.

Infiniti2000

First Post
One or more bulky, muscular bipeds wearing mirrored armor and seemingly composed of a mirror material appear and spray mirrorlike shards fro their hands at Shimmy, causing massive lacerations. The wounds do not stop bleeding, either. [sblock] 1d3 kalareem appear at 20n40e, 20n75e, and 10n75e and shoot shards at le général.[/sblock]

Fang lifts off and flies south, attempting to grapple the general.

Gansk

Explorer
Two mirror guys show up, one at 20N40E and the other at 20N75E. They spray.

Shimmy:[sblock]You take 17 total damage and have 181 hp left.[/sblock]

Fang doesn't make contact (18%).

Shimmy casts a spell and flies away.

Fang:[sblock]You hear flapping at 30N90E40Z. The mirror guys hear flapping to the northeast.[/sblock]

Fang heals to 205 hp and starts round 33.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Fang points at the ground east of him, speaks aloud in the common language and tells the kalareem "ready for the general to fall there". K1 moves from 20n40e to 15n70e and readies to fire shards northeasterly, through his comrade if necessary. K2, seeing this, moves southeast to 10n90e and does the same.

Fang will lift off and circle around to 30n45e40z heading east (so no AoO). He attempts to smite the general with his tail, hoping for new percentile dice from the moderator. Not for the first time, or even fifth time, does Fang wish he had a good selection of spells. Upon a successful trip and fall, Fang will take the AoO (I think one would exist but it's arguable), and the nerra will blast him.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Gansk, here's some more actions for Shimmy while I'm gone on vaca!

[sblock]
Round 33:
Give him the gas breath once more - surely it will work sometime - actually if it doesn't work this time I think I may have to conceed his Fort SV is higher than I thought, though I don't know what an effective change of strategy will be.
I'm not clear where Shimmy is now, but climb to best height possible in the NE corner looking to get out of blindsight range.

Round 34:
Cure Moderate and move such that one more MEA will regain the VZ, keeping away as possible.

Round 35:
Fire Breath on the summoned things (if not recharged then ice storm) and move into the VZ to end the four-round cycle.
[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Fang breathes more gas, but resists (36 Fort save).

Shimmy:[sblock]You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

Fang:[sblock]You hear flapping at 95N95E80Z. K1 and K2 hear flapping in the northeast corner of the arena.[/sblock]

Fang heals to 207 hp and starts round 34.

Remove ads