• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. CN: Chaotic Neutral Advances!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Golgatha pauses for a split second... anytime such a being invites a corps-a-corps encounter, it probably is not a good idea to accept the invitation.

He launches himself away westerly, gaining altitude and turning surprisingly well for his size, turning southward and ending at 30n15e50z facing east. Along the way his touches a glowing claw to his chest, using his Healing Touch to mimic Cure Critical.

PJSlavner

Explorer
I made an error in round 2. I did not cut the damage that Golgatha took from The Boss's breath weapon in half.

Fang misses with his AoO tail slap (rolled 38-5=33).

Golgatha cures himself 32 hit points up to 475 HP.

Infiniti2000

First Post
PJSlavner said:
I made an error in round 2. I did not cut the damage that Golgatha took from The Boss's breath weapon in half.
You didn't roll max of 14d10? :heh:

"Coward! Come back here and fight! I thought you Lawful Good-types were supposed to be brave or something."

FXF starts casting.
[sblock] insect plague

Notes:
Spells Known (CL11, original: 6/7/7/7/6/4 current: 6/6/5/1/6/3, DC=13+SL):
0 level - acid splash, disrupt undead, guidance, mage hand, mending, open/close, prestidigitation, resistance, touch of fatigue
1st level - comprehend languages, detect law, expeditious retreat, obscuring mist, true strike
2nd level - cat's grace, flaming sphere, identify, melf's acid arrow, protection from arrows
3rd level - magic circle against law, protection from energy, remove blindness/deafness, remove curse
4th level - chaos hammer, cure critical wounds, dismissal
5th level - insect plague, plane shift

Spell-like Abilities (CL11)
at will - detect magic, read magic
2/day - shield, telekinesis
1/day - dispel magic, spell turning

Also: trip, increased damage, sound imitation, and fast healing 2[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 4

FXF starts speaking in a clear voice while gesturing with a claw.

Greybar[sblock]Golgatha has no clue what the spell is.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Golgatha will circle and land on the the roof at 80n50e40z and look readied

[sblock]
If FXF goes within a tails' swipe distance, let 'em have it.
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
The roof is only 20ft high. The spell is cast and three locust swarms appear, at 80n50e, 70n60e, and 60n50e, although I don't think Gol will realize exactly what happened until he heads out over open terrain again.

[sblock] Fang steps north 5ft to 40n50e and readies an acid arrow until Gol is clear of the roof (no cover). [/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Golgatha launches off to the NE, wheels widely, and swings around as if to land square where there are now... LOCUSTS! Bah! He lands at 80n65e and...

Gansk - I need a knowledge check:
* If Golgatha knows that swarms are immune to normal attacks, then he will use a searing light on the locusts at 80n50e.
* If Golgatha doesn't know this, then he'll take a bite at the locusts at 70n60e.

Remove ads