• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. CN: Chaotic Neutral Advances!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
"Gol cannot reach with the claws." Really... we're the same size, so I thought it was mutual.

Which reminds me I need to add those middle posts to my map, too...

Infiniti2000

First Post
Greybar said:
"Gol cannot reach with the claws." Really... we're the same size, so I thought it was mutual.
Yes, and you'll note that FXF didn't attack with his claws either. But, you could've taken a 5ft-step and use the claws.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gol stepped 5 feet south to reach with his claws.

Round 8

Golgatha takes 8 points of acid damage from the arrows.

FXF claws Golgatha (rolled 54) for 22-5=17 points of damage, but Golgatha stays on his feet (39 vs. 47 Strength check). FXF also bites Golgatha (rolled 45; best missing roll 42) for 23-5=18 points of damage. Golgatha avoids any other ill effects from the bite (39 Fort save), but is down to 408 HP.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
(OOC1: Next time I make a mistake like that, please do feel free to penalize me for not paying enough attention. :) )

(OOC2: Special effect on both attacks, eek!)

Golgatha will take a 5ft step back to the north and blast a line of radiant force back down on FXF.

Gansk

Explorer
FXF has a hard time dodging the force (19+4 Ref save) and takes 79 damage. He has 157 hp left after healing.

Golgatha:[sblock]You can breathe again in round 10.[/sblock]

FXF starts round 9.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Assuming FXF survives the massive damage roll, he'll take a 5ft-step to follow and another full attack: claw, claw, tail slap, bite, wing, wing. Here's hoping the bite hits again and Gol has the decency to fail the saving throw.

OOC: From my calcs: FXF is at 55n50e and Gol is at 80n60e backed up against the water.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: Infiniti's positions are correct. FXF did not take massive damage, so did not need to make a saving throw.

Round 9

Golgatha takes 7 points of acid damage as the last acid arrow disappears.

FXF claws once, bites, and wing buffets Golgatha (worst hitting roll 48; best missing roll 44). Golgatha does not get knocked down (25 vs. 49 Strength check), but does take 5 points of Constitution drain from the bite (28 Fort save). FXF inflicts a total of 70-15=55 points of damage. Golgatha has 280 HP remaining, and his Constitution is down to 22.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Constitution drain! Gah, that is truly evil... I mean chaotic, yeah chaotic. (but nasty)

Golgatha steps southwest to 75n55e to go snout-to-snout with FXF and continue the full attack at PA+5.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Golgatha bites FXF in the franistan, and hits with a claw and tail as well (worst hitting roll 52-5=47; best missing roll 45-5=40) for a total of 101+20-15=106 points of damage. FXF has 51 HP remaining.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads