• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. CN: Chaotic Neutral Advances!

PJSlavner

Explorer
It is not a howling minion of evil, but a howling minion of chaos, which is almost as bad. ;)

Greybar[sblock]4d6 extra damage with a powerful charge[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Sorry - I see in meta that some people (including me) aren't getting the instant email notification from the subscriptions currently. They're looking into the cause now.

Infiniti2000

First Post
A huge howling dragon appears at 75n55e. He's almost as loud and obnoxious as George Steinbrenner so let's call him The Boss.

[sblock] Ready to breathe loudly, of course. [/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Golgatha flies in at 20n, and blasts The Boss with a line of radiant energy before rising to land at 20n50e20z (i.e. on the roof)

PJSlavner

Explorer
I need something clarified.

Greybar[sblock]I do not know which breath weapon Golgatha used. The descriptive text suggests the blinding breath weapon, but that breath weapon is cone-shaped, not a line. The Boss would be in the range of either breath weapon.[/sblock]Infiniti[sblock]Golgatha is out of range of The Boss's breath weapon.[/sblock]

Remove ads