Living Eberron - Gauging Interest Level

How much would you get involved in a Living Eberron campaign? (read before voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
True, but there was some background support, and given that there are other books that support the other races, it didn't seem too unfair. But it didn't leave them out.

I haven't seen magic myself yet.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront said:
I've heard Magic is hit or miss. Races has something for everyone (even non-Eberron races, like Elves, Gnomes, Halflings, and such)
Magic is definitely focused on the more "magical" side of Eberron, but that is generally where my interests lie in it anyway. :) Any artificer worth their salt would be interested in it.

Plus, it has the best PrC for my mad, warforged-obessed artificer Tondrek: The Renegade Mastermaker (now you too can become a warforged!).

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm weak.

I ended up buying Races of Eberron and Players Guide to Eberron today. They were half-price!

I'm for using them now. ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Jdvn1 said:
I'm weak.

I ended up buying Races of Eberron and Players Guide to Eberron today. They were half-price!
It wasn't weakness. Members of the Chamber knew this day would happen, if only they could have their agents manipulate the market so that those books would be marked down. And so it is! ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
To make sure Manzanita doesn't kill my character a second time, I say we'll make concrete plans.

Animus, Bront, drothgery, Einan, Ferrix, James Heard, KikuNoMaru, Knight Otu, Mista Collins, Rystil Arden, Widowmaker are those who decided they want to help.

Bront and Rystil have already shown much dedication in this thread, in response to the organisation issues already posted. You two guys are definitely going to be judges. Too late to back out now. :] I'll also be a judge, but I'll leave it to you to choose other judges. I'll start a new thread later today/tomorrow, to carve out the details.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
stonegod said:
It wasn't weakness. Members of the Chamber knew this day would happen, if only they could have their agents manipulate the market so that those books would be marked down. And so it is! ;)
Well, at least I can feel good knowing that they had to at least spend the other half of the price of the books doing it. :uhoh:

Take that, Chamber!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
To make sure Manzanita doesn't kill my character a second time, I say we'll make concrete plans.

Animus, Bront, drothgery, Einan, Ferrix, James Heard, KikuNoMaru, Knight Otu, Mista Collins, Rystil Arden, Widowmaker are those who decided they want to help.

Bront and Rystil have already shown much dedication in this thread, in response to the organisation issues already posted. You two guys are definitely going to be judges. Too late to back out now. :] I'll also be a judge, but I'll leave it to you to choose other judges. I'll start a new thread later today/tomorrow, to carve out the details.
Uh, well I'll be a proposals judge, then :). That's what I was volunteering for anyways. I like fine-tuning balance issues and seeing new fluff come to life in proposals. I could do that all day :D But I know that I'm realy bad at proofreading others' work, though, so I would not be a good character submission judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads