• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Greyhawk Character Question

Vartan

First Post
I'm just getting back into D&D and I'm new to the 3E ruleset. I've worked up a character for Living Greyhawk because I want to play in a tourney at Dragon-Con this September (ATL denizen here) and I wanted some feedback. Is this the proper forum for me to lay out my character and ask for suggestions? Thanks in advance, and my apologies for opening this thread in the general discussion area.

smilinggm

First Post
you might get a better responce in the RPGA's Livig GreyHawk Board HERE.

But are you asking about character builds or are you asking character development. Also what region are you in?

kenobi65

First Post
Good suggestions to go to the WotC boards, or the LG Yahoo Group. Unfortuantely, as the WotC boards are now on their second or third attempt at an upgrade in the past few weeks, that may not be the best source at this moment. I think they're taking them down any time now, for a day or so (at least that's the plan).

I play a fair amount of LG, and may be able to help. If you have specific questions, feel free to post 'em here, or just send me an e-mail off-board.

Vartan

First Post
Thanks for the tips guys, those are great resources. I'm just trying to sort out the regions and human subraces at the moment, this looks to be a pretty cool setting. Thanks again!

Kai'

First Post
Living Greyhawk

I once had a LG character in the Gran March, If you have any questions about the backgrounds let me know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads