• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
standard action: cast spell,move action put bolt away? If that is not a mover action he will advance upteps until he sees his first vegapygmy. That is all he can do for now.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Scott]I presume unloading a crossbow would be the same sort of action as loading it (move). I'm also guessing stowing the bolt would be a move action, so Heinrich would end the round with crossbow and bolt in hand. Also, it's not so dark as to need light just yet, especially up high where you get full advantage of the last rays of the sun.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=glasseye]
from post 199

heinrich *snip* taking out his cross bow, cocking it and placeing a bolt in it. He lets the more martial peoples go ahead first.

move action; stow the redied bolt, hold the crossbow in one hand, cast spell in the other.

standard action: cast light.

was thinking that the light house needs to be oit as night fall is coming...[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Scott]Post 199 has no relevance to what you are doing now (other than indicate you have a fully loaded crossbow in hand). That action is finished. I'll amend my previous statement and make stowing a bolt a free action. So, this would be Heinrich's actions by my calculation:
Standard: cast spell
Move: Unload crossbow
Free: stow bolt
In the end it works out pretty much the same: you have an unloaded crossbow in hand, you've cast a spell, and you are still three squares down from Pari on the staircase.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Round Two ending...

Mariah seems disconcerted by Pari’s information that the vegepygmies are resistant to piercing attacks. She looks at the knocked arrow she holds and hesitates…

Heinrich casts his spell and begins to adjust his own weaponry based on Pari’s information.

Round Two end. Round Three begins.

With an agitated shuffling the two vegepygmies facing Garnet and Tagaiwi step back in order to bring their spears to bear once again. The first thrusts his spear at the big cat and the second stabs at Garnet. Both attacks miss and seem to set the vegepygmies into a nervous shifting of weight.

The vegepygmy leaning over the stairs jabs down at Mariah but she is just out of reach of the spear.

The thorn throwing vegepygmy continues his move around the room to get a good view of Garnet and ejects another thorn at the dwarf. Again the thorn hits the dwarf, burrows beneath her skin, and seems to dissolve.

Pari and Tagaiwi are up; Garnet is next. Everyone can post actions…

[sblock=OOC]Round Three is the third and last round that Pari is encased in the Tanglefoot vines.

Mariah is in M10 and Heinrich is in L11.

Stairs = difficult terrain (two movement points per square). The wall between the stairs and the room count as an obstacle in the hex at the top of the stairs. Hexes further down the stairs also count as an obstacle and will require a skill check of some sort to pass. You can, of course, navigate the stairs however you wish.

Initiative order/Current hit points
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Vegepygmy 1       18   5   longspear/none
Vegepygmy 2       18   5   longspear/none
Vegepygmy 3       18   5   longspear/none 
Vegepygmy S       17   4   ----/none 
Pari              [color=#BBFF88]15[/color]  [color=yellow]12[/color]   scythe/[color=#BBFF88]entangled & glued[/color] (round 3/3)
Tagaiwi           14   [color=orange]4[/color]   ----/none 
Garnet            19   [color=orange]4[/color]   waraxe & shield/none
Mariah            15   8   bow/delaying
Heinrich          [color=lightblue]16[/color]   6   crossbow/none [color=lightblue][[i]Shield[/i]][/color]
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
[/sblock]

Attachments

• LightHouse1_3.jpg
    LightHouse1_3.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
The dwarf's blood spatters across the damp wooden floor, but she cannot spare a moment to staunch the bleeding. "Mariah! I need help!" Garnet calls. She swings again at the creature before her.

OOC: Just the axe this time

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Lord Camulus]I could use a little more information. I'm guessing you are casting Summon Monster I but need you to tell me what monster you are summoning and where. Two spaces ahead of Pari could be either L8 or N6.[/sblock]

Remove ads