• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Seing that VP#3 is escaping its doom of a firey death, Heinrich repeats his last attack of a stream of fire on the same one.
"Lassen Sie mich Ihnen in die andere Welt!"

translation:
Let me introduce you to the other world!

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Lord Camulus]Mariah is 15 feet down the stairwell and has been since the beginning of this combat. There is no way possible she can 5 foot step to M11. She needs to advance into the room (either up the stairway or up the wall) before she can fire at anything or, even, see anything that is going on in the room.[/sblock]

Lord_camulus

First Post
OOC: In that case...

The now golden haloed girl moves up the stairs (to M7) with bow in hand and takes said shot.

OOC: If you want me to re roll id be happy to. :)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tagaiwi’s claw scrapes long marks down the back of the vegepygmy but doesn’t penetrate the armor it wears.

Likewise, Garnet’s attack is deflected, though by some force of magic instead of physical armor.

The eagle summoned by Mariah vanishes in a crackling of golden energy and a scream of defiance. Mariah moves up the stairs and fires. The arrow strikes the wall past the vegepygmy and sticks, quivering from the impact.

Heinrich is the only one who seems to have any luck as his magically conjured fire shoots up out of the stairwell to hit the vegepygmy at the overhang of the floor. The fire engulfs the creature and its corpse falls burning to the floor.

Round Six

The vegepygmy writhes under Tagaiwi’s claws and turns quickly to face the big cat. It lashes out with claws of its own cutting deep slashes in the already battered Tagaiwi.

The spewing vegepygmy backs away from Garnet and again launches a stream of acid from its mouth at the dwarven warrior. It splashes Garnet and the skin reddens with minor burns.

Continuing Round Six; party turn. Pari/Tagaiwi are up, Garnet next. Actions, everyone, please.

[sblock=OOC]Lord Camulus, sorry if I sounded curt in my previous post to you; I was in a hurry and was trying to type the info out quickly before I left the house today. And I should have explained the set up better so that’s my fault.

Initiative order/Current hit points
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Vegepygmy 1       18  [color=red]-1[/color]   longspear/[color=red]dead[/color]
Vegepygmy 2       18   5   ----/none
Vegepygmy 3       18   [color=red]-1[/color]   longspear/[color=red]dead[/color] 
Vegepygmy S       17   4   ----/none 
Pari              17  [color=yellow]12[/color]   scythe/none
Tagaiwi           14   [color=orange]2[/color]   ----/none 
Garnet            19   [color=orange]2[/color]   waraxe & shield/none
Mariah            15   8   bow/none
Heinrich          12   6   crossbow/none 
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
[/sblock]

Attachments

• LightHouse1_5.jpg
    LightHouse1_5.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich moves north to N , 6 and Northwest to M , 5 and launches another gout of flame at the vegapygmy contending with the tiger.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Desperate now to end the plant-man's life before his own is taken, Tagaiwi strikes with all his might. But his wounds make him weak, and claws and teeth catch only empty air.

Pari sees his friend in trouble and moves as quickly as his little legs will carry him, flying to the attack. He rushes it somewhat, though, and his scythe misses as well.

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Tagaiwi attacks: Claw, Claw, Bite (1d20+2=7, 1d20+2=13, 1d20+2=14)

Pari moves to J3 and attacks: Pari To Hit (1d20+1=11)[/sblock]

Remove ads