• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

GlassEye

Adventurer
Heinrich makes a step to one side to avoid frying Pari as the gnome darts across the room and the wizard unleashes another bolt of fire... The vegepygmy catches the full blast of fire and Pari and Tagaiwi feel the heat as it blazes past them. The creature falls and then there was only the one remaining.

Mariah's turn...

[sblock=OOC]
Initiative order/Current hit points
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Vegepygmy 1       18  [color=red]-1[/color]   longspear/[color=red]dead[/color]
Vegepygmy 2       18  [color=red]-1[/color]   ----/[color=red]dead[/color]
Vegepygmy 3       18   [color=red]-1[/color]   longspear/[color=red]dead[/color] 
Vegepygmy S       17   4   ----/none 
Pari              17  [color=yellow]12[/color]   scythe/none
Tagaiwi           14   [color=orange]2[/color]   ----/none 
Garnet            19   [color=orange]2[/color]   waraxe & shield/none
Mariah            15   8   bow/none
Heinrich          12   6   crossbow/none 
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord_camulus

First Post
With her divinely imbued bow still beaming with golden light from her spell Mariah focuses her atention now on the being to her left (S). Bow pulled back her aim placing the creature s head just bellow the tip of the arrow notched she lets it fly to find its purpose.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Garnet cleaves through the vegepygmy at the same time that Mariah's arrow spits the creature spinning half of it around until both pieces fall to the floor oozing sap in a large sticky puddle.

It is quiet except for the heavy breathing of the survivors.

Giocco clatters up the stairs now that it is safe and stares at the carnage. He goes over to stamp out the fire still flickering over the corpse at the ladder leading up to the light floor. "I knew you could do it, from the minute I saw you at the docks, I knew it!" He dances a little jig in his excitement then stops and takes a deep breath glancing up at the trapdoor above him. "Now there's only one place left any could be hiding..."

Yay! Combat is over!

[sblock=Items found on Vegepygmies]
  • Ioun Torch (75 gp) that glows with flickering, greenish fire.
  • Tanglefoot bags (x4; 200 gp) one used by vegepygmy
  • MW Rosewood Armor (small) (x3; 600 gp)
  • MW Longspear (small) (x3; 465 gp)
  • Bracers of Armor +1 (1,000 gp)
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I'm sorry, I totally overlooked the damage Garnet did to the vegepygmy earlier in the round...

And a general apology to all of you. I didn't expect the extra armor on the monsters to have such a dramatic effect on the combat. I'll know to keep that in mind in future encounter planning.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich takes a breath to relax himmself. His eyes close part way as he meditates and focuses his thoughts .. .. .. ..

detect magic-cantrip

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet leans against the wall, trying to staunch the bleeding from the thorn wounds on her shoulder. Then she staggers reluctantly over to Pari, obviously trying to conceal the pain of her injuries.

"I think I need some of those berries," she tells him, the thought obviously unappealing to her.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari gazes at the sorely wounded dwarf for a moment, then gravely hands him the largest of the three remaining fruits. He then pulls the Goodberry from his pack and breaks it open, fussing at Tagaiwi until the great cat reluctantly eats all four of the seeds.

"Anyone else in need? We've still got a couple left."

[sblock=OOC]Gives Garnet the Cure Medium Wounds fruit. Everyone has a Goodberry (you'll need to roll to see how many berries are inside). We've got two Cure Light Wounds fruits left.[/sblock]

Remove ads