• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: It is for those with detect magic and Spellcraft. There is also rules for IDing them if you don't have those abilities (Perception check DC = 15 + spell lvl).

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

OOC: Ugh. Just looked at the UMD DCs. Nathan has to get a 21 to use one of the scrolls. On the upside, so long as I don't roll a 1, it looks like I can keep trying as often as I like? Definitely a good idea using the scrolls outside the fight, then, since otherwise it's a crap shoot if he could use them.

ETA: Argh. Okay, I'm scrapping the EN roller for this. I put in the 'reroll' version thinking it would list oll the failed rolls and tell me if I hit a 1, which doesn't seem to be the case. I'm heading over to invisible castle for the bulk rolling, then, will post a link.

First roll
Batch roll

Okay, two rolls met the requirement, no rolls were 1, so I think Nathan can use both scrolls. Looks like three folks in need of significant healing. I'm just going to roll both heals and whomever can take them. Probably the third should use a potion.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Should go from the most hurt PC up I think. Question then is do we continue or seek to rest the night (again?).[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: For future reference, you could just hand divine scrolls to the divine caster in your group (AKA Willow, in this instance) instead of taking the chance of destroying them ;)

Boon gets up off the unconscious orcess and trots back over to Willow's side so the sorcerer can heal heal the pair. Willow gives finger wiggler a slight nod, and then gives the place a thorough once over while her senses are still enhanced.

Perception (1d20+15=17)

But the scent of blood is so thick in the stale air of abandoned chapel that she doesn't find much.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: These were bard (arcane) scrolls, I think.
I will take the 9 for Ta, as Willow only needs 7 to be full (If this metagaming is fine for HM). I'm alright with giving boon a potion.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
GM:
The first email has been updated with all XP earned through 9 January 2011, including xp for Izzik Deeks.

Was there anything else anyone wanted to do before continuing?

Remove ads