• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And I say let them run and better prepare ourselves," Markas says. "Following blindly however quicker to the end it may get you, it may get you to your end quicker."

Markas noticeable takes hold of himself. "I am sorry but Alnar did not act here as he did when we were searching Carnemorto's home. You said he is charmed and we could wait it out or break it. And then Alnar would have a lot of valuable information to share as well as be another spell caster should we need them. He may be able to lead us to this person without following them through whatever traps and ambushes they have set for us because they think we are following close behind."

[sblock=OOC] Right it's not to metagamish (is that a word??-lol) to use Detect Magic to get the aura strength and then guess the caster lvl and know when said Charm Spell will wear off. But we do risk not finding a Dispel Magic item at the Mystic Row (75% chance item not found). While we wait we could search the room taking 20 will take most of an hour would it not?[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
OOC: Out of town tomorrow through Sunday with unknown internet access. Feel free to NPC if needed. I'll go with whatever most folks want as far as trying to get a potion, etc

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 17/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

"I have no clue how long the spell will persist on him. And if he is really just a charmed victim, why should he know about traps or ambush tactics of the enemy?"
Ta asks Markas.

[sblock=ooc]

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"He must have met with whomever it is we are dealing with. And perhaps knows where they fled to." Markas says wondering why everyone is being confrontational all of the sudden. Could they to have come under some spell as well.

"I'm not saying he knows their tactics. I said he knows something and what he knows is more than we do. But if you all wish to proceed I will not stop you but I will not join you either." the warrior says hand on his sword tightening.

"Go and see what you find. I will guard Alnar and when he has come to his senses, I will speak to him."

[sblock=OOC] I think that is what Markas would do. I am still new to this character but he is a "defensive" warrior. And that not only means thick armor and a shield but also using your head to bypass trouble not charge in thinking your invincible and will win every fight. Prudence. ;)

So if everyone else wishes to go he will stay behind and then I will unsubscribe to the thread until I get a PM from the DM that it's time to play once more. I have enough DMCs that I will not fall behind if I miss a fight or two.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Holy Man]
... I'll just say feel free to explore the catacombs; you'll know when it's good to wait the hours...

So if everyone else wishes to go he will stay behind and then I will unsubscribe to the thread until I get a PM from the DM that it's time to play once more. I have enough DMCs that I will not fall behind if I miss a fight or two....

I think the DM quote above means that we can quickly look at the catacombs and find an in-character reason to wait. But I could be wrong...
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Didn't see what you quoted must have been sleepy. But the light coming from the sarcophagus is what spooked me and I thought perhaps it's magical or opens to another room for another fight, and I didn't want Lunniar's character to miss out.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Luinnar]
When Alnar awakens, I'll let him level up. Alnar will start earning Time XP as a second-level character as of today (March 4). So feel free to update the character.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I thought the rest wanted to explore/search the immediate area. Not moving farther away than sight contact to at least one group member.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
GM:
Time for more XP.

Time-based rewards:
1/9/11 - 3/6/11: 56 days
Alnar earns 7xp and 6gp for the first 43 days, enough to reach 2nd level.
All others earn 11xp and 11gp for all 56 days.

Alnar: 444xp, 401gp
Nathan, Ta, Willow, Markas: 616xp, 616gp

Activities:
Nathan, Ta, Willow, Markas:
Combat in the temple: 800xp total - 200 xp each.

Alnar:
On the wrong side of the combat, but still earns 200 xp for contribution.

Totals gained to date (including all previous awards):

Nathan, Ta, Willow, Markas:
1870 xp, 1408 gp

Alnar:
1448 xp, 1393 gp

Pool of 640 gp for splitting later.

Alnar is now Level 2.

Remove ads