• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Since Density = Mass / Volume , they'd be manipulating the mas and/or volume of the liquid at any given time. Nasty.

I just had a Mad Scientist moment I'd like to share: Archeville's newest creation, a Mutant-power mimicking android.
It's name: A.M.A.Z.O. -- Archeville's Multiform-Assimilating Zeitgeist Omnidroid
Zeitgesit is a German word that roughly means "the spirit of the age/times," referring to the ethos of a select group of people that express a particular world view which is prevalent at a particular period of socio-cultural progression. Like the worldview of "people with superpowers should use those for the betterment of others" shared by most superheroes operating in the current era. ;)

(Whether or not I ever actually use that, either as a Minion for Archeville or as a secondary PC, is very much up in the air.)

Asmor

First Post
I've always loved the term zeitgeist. It's right up their with schadenfreude. Actually, it'd make a cool name all on its lonesome for someone/something with time-related powers... Double kudos for the ability to turn incorporeal too! :)

Salix

First Post
Updated some of these. Putting it here for a reminder to do more.

Here's my NPC list from the two missions I ran so far.

Help Wanted
NPCs
Mr. Kyle Wheeler- team handler
King- head of aircraft maintenance/flight operations
Dick- jet pilot
Mr. Robert Malina- Philadelphia DA
Mr. Daniel Sissman-Philadelphia assistant DA

Mr. John Rivera--Philadelphia Chief of Police

Robert Wallace-Investigative reporter based in Philadelphia, but looking to break into the national spotlight
Villains
Dr. Null- Genius madman intent on world domination
Bugbots-mechanical devices capable of creating replicas of themselves from scrap
Tripod Walker- a 60 foot vehicle used by Null

Antiques Roadshow
NPCs
Mr. Kyle Wheeler- team handler
King- head of aircraft maintenance/flight operations
Dick- jet pilot
Dr. Lisa Theodopolis- University of Chicago Professor, Curator of Chicago’s Oriental Institute Museum
Dr. Steven Ritland-Archeologist-Discovered Sacrificial Bowl of Nanna in Mongolia

Villains
Relic- a former archeologist empowered with magical abilities by an ancient mask
Revenants-animated corpses of the preists of Amar Sin (the creator of the mask)

Artifacts
The Amulet of Nanna. A large gold disk on a heavy gold chain that features a recumbent crescent moon (the symbol of Nanna) floating over the Great Ziggurat.
The Prayer Stela of Nanna. A roughly 1-foot square arched stone slab featuring a cuneiform prayer to Nanna.
The Winged Disk Tablet. A small clay tablet that features the winged solar disk (a sun with the spread wings and tails of a raptor).
The Sacrificial Bowl of Nanna. A flat-bottomed gold bowl hammered with the recumbent crescent moon of Nanna on its side and the Great Ziggurat on its bottom.

Salix

First Post
Now that Stolen University is done, will there be any other new games? I'd like to get one of my characters in to play. I'd understand if Raylis wants to take a break, but maybe one of the players from that teamwants to take a shot.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Maybe you coud get your character in on an ongoing game? I think Raylis's Tokyo game's lost several players, they might could use the added support.

Salix

First Post
Tokyo is the only active game that is an option since I'm either GMing or Judging the other ones. I can always be patient though. :D

Last edited:

Salix

First Post
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=193501 retirement of characters

I couldn't find the details for GM credits.
Archive - Game Master Rewards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to encourage Game Masters...

Upon the successful completion of a mission, a Game Master will be awarded a number of GM Credits equal to the number of months he ran the game (Rounded up in most cases). These Credits can be spent in the following ways:

-2 Credits can be spent to earn 1 Power Point on a character. This can only be spent when you could otherwise spend Power Points (Between Missions, or durring a mission when you are given some PP awards).

-1 Credit can be spent to give you 2 Hero Points on your current mission.

Credits for missions are awarded or not awarded by the Judge as follows:
-Mission completed - Credits awarded.
-Mission was extremely slow or paused for a significant time - Time may be deducted from the credit award, Judge makes final decision.
-Mission was canceled with no warning (GM went absent without telling anyone) - No credit
-Mission was canceled with warning, or turned over to another GM - Credit for months run awarded once mission is completed.
-Mission was canceled due to player loss - Full credits awarded.
-Mission was canceled for other reasons - As ruled by the Judge.

Basicly, if you keep your mission running, you're good to go. If you need to drop, please give the judge/players some warning, and we can try to hand off the mission to another GM/Judge.

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
Toyko could use some more...was thrown for a loop when we lost all but 1 of the heavy hitters, but I think I have everything worked out plotwise to make it go smoothy now.

Since SU is finished I could GM another :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Raylis said:
Toyko could use some more...was thrown for a loop when we lost all but 1 of the heavy hitters, but I think I have everything worked out plotwise to make it go smoothy now.

Since SU is finished I could GM another :p
Does Tokyo need more players? I have Sierra sitting around, and she has an alt that lets her act as a heavy hitter quite well as long as she is touching the ground (though persuasion is her main specialty).

Also, Ionian Dreams and a lot of my other games will be starting back into full gear again now that my thesis is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads