• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmor

First Post
BTW, what should I do to officially retire my character (Zenji)? Do I just write "RETIRED" on top of my character sheet?

Salix

First Post
Raylis said:
Toyko could use some more...was thrown for a loop when we lost all but 1 of the heavy hitters, but I think I have everything worked out plotwise to make it go smoothy now.

Since SU is finished I could GM another :p
I'm actually looking to play my PL8 character,Titan, first. He could probably fit in either one. I might look to spend his PPs first.

Asmor- Unless anyone says different you can probably just put it in the subject line of the character post. Make sure there is a paper trail to the points earned by him in the next character's sheet.

Asmor

First Post
K.

Question, I'm making a PL 8 character (which I'm not going to be giving the bonus points earned by Zenji, saving those for my PL 10 which I haven't decided on). He's basically an escaped, intelligent robot created for infiltration and espionage. Based on Zeta from Batman Beyond, if you're familiar with the series.

Anyways, my question is this... I want to give him the Enemy complication (the organization which created him), but before I go making something up I wanted to know if there was already a high-tech criminal organization out there which would fit the bill.

Salix

First Post
Asmor said:
K.

Question, I'm making a PL 8 character (which I'm not going to be giving the bonus points earned by Zenji, saving those for my PL 10 which I haven't decided on). He's basically an escaped, intelligent robot created for infiltration and espionage. Based on Zeta from Batman Beyond, if you're familiar with the series.

Anyways, my question is this... I want to give him the Enemy complication (the organization which created him), but before I go making something up I wanted to know if there was already a high-tech criminal organization out there which would fit the bill.
Could be the same facility that created Gun Monkey. It's pretty vague. Not sure what Bront wantsdone with that though.

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Could be the same facility that created Gun Monkey. It's pretty vague. Not sure what Bront wantsdone with that though.
Oddly enough, neither am I. I was writing a full blown novel for NNWMO (or whatever it is), don't have it with me :)

Secret orginizatiosn are a dime a dozen in comics though.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Hero4Hire, I sent you an e-mail a few days ago re: expenditure or earned pps & rearrangement of some things on Dr. Archeville. Did you get the e-mail? I was sure to put [Living Supers] in the subject line, hoping that'd be enough to avoid spam filters.

Velmont

First Post
Yes, and he foward it to other judge. I'll take a look at it myself today and gives you a reply by e-mail, but as H4H is the character judge, he will have last word.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Groovy :cool: I eagerly await hearing back.

I realize one of my desired changes/addition, the "Electromagnetic Screwdriver" (Gadgets 1, Easy to Lose), could be a tad problematic. Would listing some pre-designed "settings" for it (either here or in an e-mail to Hero4Hire) help the approval process along?

Last edited:

rgordona

Explorer
About spending earned power points: Is there a set of rules about what can be done with them?

Why I ask is that for some things extra points might lead to a modification of the original build rather than just adding extra powers or skills. For example if I wanted to buy a power out of a device so that it was a permentant power that might leave space in the device for a new power. Would that be allowed?

Eg
Before:
Device (ETL) - 3
Teleport 4
Protection 7

After:
Protection 2
Device (ETL) - 3
Teleport 4
Protection 5
Flight 1

2 earned points have been used to buy some protection and modify the device so now it provides less protection but allows the user to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads