• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Unless LS has specific rules to the contrary, switching out powers (obviously within reason and subject to judgment--no swapping out every last power and redoing the concept, for instance!) is always acceptable on advancement in the basic M&M book.

Velmont

First Post
Personally, power swapping, as long as it makes senses, is fine. Devices are the easiest to change. Only thing I expect, it is you don't try to change your powers or devices just before or in an adventure to make things easier as you have fallen on some knowledge about the adventure. But switching device in an adventure can be easily done in game with the master approval. These kind of change would be for the adventure only, unless you ask for a change after the adventure.

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
Personally, power swapping, as long as it makes senses, is fine. Devices are the easiest to change. Only thing I expect, it is you don't try to change your powers or devices just before or in an adventure to make things easier as you have fallen on some knowledge about the adventure. But switching device in an adventure can be easily done in game with the master approval. These kind of change would be for the adventure only, unless you ask for a change after the adventure.
Ditto

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Oh, I'd meant to add, back when suggesting Salix seeing if he could get in on the Tokyo game, that I was sorta hoping I could get in on it, too. Even if it'd mean going as-is, before the changes I'd sent Hero4Hire.

hero4hire

Explorer
Hand of Vecna said:
Oh, I'd meant to add, back when suggesting Salix seeing if he could get in on the Tokyo game, that I was sorta hoping I could get in on it, too. Even if it'd mean going as-is, before the changes I'd sent Hero4Hire.

Hand of Vecna and Any it may Concern,

I announced a few months ago that I would be somewhat inactive as LS Character Judge and unable to fulfill those duties due to health issues and having a new baby. Though I a, feeling better and the Baby is now 2 months old, I have not looked at any LS Material in some time. However all LS Character related E-Mail has been forwarded to every LS Judge so Players would not have to wait for approval.

I do look forward to becoming active in LS again, but have been holding off in doing so due to its semi-official capacity.

If anyone has been waiting for an extraordinary length of time for approval your forwarded mail may have gotten missed somehow by an Active Judge and you should probably give them a handwave to let them know you are still waiting.

Thanks,
H4H

Raylis

First Post
Salix said:
I'm actually looking to play my PL8 character,Titan, first. He could probably fit in either one. I might look to spend his PPs first.

Asmor- Unless anyone says different you can probably just put it in the subject line of the character post. Make sure there is a paper trail to the points earned by him in the next character's sheet.

Just send me a PM or an email if you want in, there's a VERY easy in :D That goes for anyone that's interested and approved...right now we have only 2 active posters

D.Shaffer

First Post
What happened to everyone, anyways? One minute, everyone's posting a storm, the next it's just me and the boogieman. :(

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Raylis said:
Just send me a PM or an email if you want in, there's a VERY easy in :D That goes for anyone that's interested and approved...right now we have only 2 active posters
I can't PM you, and I'm not sure the "e-mail a member" function is working (and apparently it was still set to my old rocketmail account which was abruptly canceled over a year ago, so if it did work I'd never see the reply), but I would very much like to join in the Tokyo game!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads