• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero4hire

Explorer
Velmont said:
Send you submission to all judge, but put in the subject: LS: Mission sumbmission. If a judge want to participate in the mission (like H4H), he will be bale to simply skip it.

That (quite obviously) is the better idea...I probably should not answer posts when I have been up for 40 hours... :confused:

Master Pelle

First Post
Finally I have started the mission. Right now we only need to gathering some characters before starting the mission.

By the way, Mery Christmas.

VioletSamurai

First Post
Master Pelle said:
Finally I have started the mission. Right now we only need to gathering some characters before starting the mission.

By the way, Mery Christmas.

Monkey Wrench, Gauntlet, and Echo are all approved.

Thrash is not in the Ready Room, but she's approved.

Juggler and Quasar are still technically unavailable.

None of the above have been on a mission yet.

modus666

First Post
question... two actually.

1) how do you make those little hide-a-way boxes that you can click on to show more info or keep it hidden?

2) how do we handle dice rolls? is there a dice server we can use?

Malthusian

First Post
1) how do you make those little hide-a-way boxes that you can click on to show more info or keep it hidden?
Use sblock tags: [ sblock] and [/sblock] (leave out the space between the first bracket). To name the sblock something else, OOC for example, just use [ sblock=OOC] and [/sblock] (again, leave out the space).

2) how do we handle dice rolls? is there a dice server we can use?
Use Invisible Castle.

LogicsFate

First Post
VioletSamurai said:

Yeah and Speed Freak should be popping up tomorrow, I've completed the character. I just need to write some notes explaining why things are the way they are and I submit him and be in the RR.

hero4hire

Explorer
VioletSamurai said:

I am still waiting a bit on Quasar to hear from all of the judges, since a ruling on her build may have implications on rulings on future builds.

If Juggler was sent in for approval I never recieved it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
hero4hire said:
I am still waiting a bit on Quasar to hear from all of the judges, since a ruling on her build may have implications on rulings on future builds.

If Juggler was sent in for approval I never recieved it.
Interesting--that made me want to read her sheet. What did she have that's iffy? I must not have noticed.

hero4hire

Explorer
What is on the floor is at what point do we cut off 'feats within feats' and super efficient builds.

In this case having no base attack and accuracy feats within an alternate power.

A very cost effective combo.

There is nothing wrong with the character by the letter of the rules, and I believe VioletSamurai to have an excellent understanding of the rules. BUT we just want to make sure this is kosher with all the judges.

Rystil Arden

First Post
hero4hire said:
What is on the floor is at what point do we cut off 'feats within feats' and super efficient builds.

In this case having no base attack and accuracy feats within an alternate power.

A very cost effective combo.

There is nothing wrong with the character by the letter of the rules, and I believe VioletSamurai to have an excellent understanding of the rules. BUT we just want to make sure this is kosher with all the judges.
Ah, okay. I'll note that Sierra has done that as well (which is why I didn't see it as strange), although in Sierra's case, she only has one attack that uses an attack roll, so I guess it seemed more reasonable that she would just pay for Accurate on that instead of the full price, whereas Quasar actually has three attacks, all alternates with Accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads