LN vs. N: Lawful Neutral Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: I was referring to the breath weapon when I asked.

Actually, after checking the MM II conversion, I find out that Windbag does know something about its opponent. It knows it is a storm drake; its dragon traits; it has very good resistance to cold and electricity, and it has spell-like abilities (two of which are stinking cloud, control winds). My guess is that this reinforces your decision to use the antimagic field.

Round 625

Stormy turns ponderously, and lands at 25N5E. He tries to bite Windbag, but bites wind instead (natural 1).

PJSlavner

Explorer
Windbag cannot penetrate Stormy's scales (rolled 27). As Windbag flies by, Stormy bites it (rolled 59) for 24 points of damage, and grabs Windbag in his mouth (55 vs. 50 grapple).

Round 626

Stormy whips his head around and lets go of Windbag, hurling it out of the arena. Stormy walks over to 50N10E.

PJSlavner

Explorer
"Woo hoo!, I mean, rats!" (And I had been thinking the sand giant champion is one of the more worthless CR 15 monsters.)

Stormy concentrates, and nothing apparently happens. He lands at 90N40E.

I take it this will be a draw.

Gansk

Explorer
A great ethereal dragon wyrm enters for N in round 632.

OOC: Please e-mail me the stats of the great wyrm and we will each roll for our own dragon.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 632: Etheradophulous moves to 100N100E and starts blinking.

What does he know about Arugula over there? How many squares does he take up?

PJSlavner

Explorer
Arrugginito is huge. Etheradophulous (aka My Big Fat Greek Dragon) knows quite a bit. He knows that Arrugginito is a rust dragon, from Acheron. He knows Arrugginito's dragon traits; he has DR 15/magic, which improves against metal; he can rust metal instantly with his bite; he has good spellresistance; he can create a wall of iron; he can breathe a line of acid or a cone of corrosive liquid that instantly corrodes any metal; he is much less intelligent than most dragons his age; he can burrow; and he would know more if there were more to tell.

Before Etheradophulous starts blinking, he gets breathed on for 28 points of acid damage, with a DC of 29.

Next round, Arrugginito dives down to 55N85E and burrows into the ground.

Last edited:

Remove ads