Lobo's AU: Sunless Citadal Game

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Yossarian turns around and checks the hallway behind them, just to make sure there's nothing there. Once satisfied, he returns his attention to the search of the room ahead of them.

OOC: He'll walk a short ways down the hallway, about 10 feet, stop, listen, and turn back around, heading back to the group.

Gideon

First Post
Daro, Verrik Magister, 7/7 HP, 0th-4 1st-0

Heading into the room Daro gasps in wonder at the machine as he starts to wrap his head around the machine and its purpose. Somekind of fresh water or, perhaps, a litrine?

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Daro: It looks just like an iron keg with pipes in it. Upon closer inspection it looks as though it's held pretty firmly in place by the iron pipes. There is what looks to be a metal bung on the top though, probobly for maintenance (basically, you might be able to open the keg). <sound of dice rolling> You faintly sense something magical in the area.

Yina: You cross the hall and walk further down to open the other door. The 17'x18' room is constructed of the same stone as the rest of the tower (though cracked, it's in good shape). The room is devoid of any furniture or fixtures. It looks as though it has been uninhabited for some time.

Yossariad: <sound of dice rolling>You thought you heard something moving back in the tower as you were walking that direction.

Old Fezziwig

"There's something moving back in the tower — I just heard it." Yossariad says this in a stage whisper to the others, likely Strahm and Alphonso, as he's not sure that Yina and Daro will be able to hear him. He waits for a response before doing anything, but he keeps his eye on the other end of the corridor.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
"Movin', there's somthin, movin', all go check it out." I say to Yossariad, then I go back in the tower, sword in hand to take a peek, if I see anything dangerous I alert the rest of the group.

Gideon

First Post
Daro, Verrik Magister, 7/7 HP, 0th-3 1st-0

Quickly completeing the motions and sounds of one of the first spells he ever learned Daro begins to earnestly search the room for the magic eminations and there properties.

OOC:Cast Dispel Magic.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - I really hope that's detect magic. ;)

*Yina searches the room quickly, checking for anything out of place. Growling softly, she goes to the final door if she can't find anything, looking angry at their lack of progress or any hint of the childrens' passage.*

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Alfonso & Yossariad: The two of you make you way back down the hallway and into the tower. [SBLOCK]You both immediately notice (natural 20!!!) that one of the undead things is missing.[/SBLOCK]

Yina & Strahm: The two lithoran make thier way through the door at the end of the hallway. [SBLOCK]Crudely executed symbols and glyphs, scribed in bright green dye, decorate this large and irregularly shaped crumbling chamber. A large pit in the chamber's center shows evidence of a recent bonfire. A metallic cage in the center of the southern wall contains a gaping hole and stands empty. A small wooden bench draped with green cloth stands before the cage, and upon it sits several small objects. A bedroll lies near the wooden bench, from which the sound of whimpering is plainly audible. [/SBLOCK]

Daro: You cast your spell. [SBLOCK] Detect Magic: You detect the presence of Abjuration and Enchantment magics, likely the result of some ancient and still functioning spell. After another few moment's of concentration you detect some faint Conjuration magics moving about withing the keg. [/SBLOCK]

Old Fezziwig

"That's not going to be any good. Any good. We should probably let the others know. If something raised it again, we're going to have more than we can handle here."

Remove ads