Lobo's AU: Sunless Citadal Game

Gideon

First Post
Daro, Verrik Magister, 7/7 HP, 0th-3 1st-0

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
OOC - I really hope that's detect magic. ;)

OOC: sorry, I was having flashbacks to my table top game when I posted apparently :confused: So many dispelling checks that night at the table.

"Interesting, I wounder what exactly this is used for. This combination of aura's seems a little strange to me."

*On delayed reaction Daro looks up at the stage whisper and Yina's growl with a surprised/upset expression plastered on his rather plain face.

Krug

Newshound
Strahm inspects the cage. "What do you think they kept here?" he says. The greenbond approaches the sound of whimpering. "Who is that?Show yourself! Or I shall smite the mightily with... with my staff!"

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
"It's no use yelling to them. I'm not sure they're even concerned with it. We can worry about it later. About it later." His verbal tic seems to be reasonably under control, and he says this with a modicum of the cheer that marked his personality before.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Yina: Underneath the bedroll lies what has got to be the strangest creature you've ever seen. A small reptilian humanoid with scaly, rusty brown skin hugs itself as it tosses and turns... apparently in the throws of a nightmare. It wears a ragged blue tunic cinched at the waist by an ancient straw-colored cord. A short nonprehensile tail can be seen twiching about furiously as the small being dreams. If you had to estimate you'd say that it was about 2 feet tall and about 30 lbs.

Strahm: Within the cage are animal droppings of some kind which, with some thought, you identify as snake droppings. Suspended from the top of the cage is a small but strong chain and a small collar of some sort.

Alfonso & Yossariad: You neither hear nor see any further movment from your vantage in the hallway.

Daro: You can hear a faint sloshing sound from the keg, as if something inside was ajusting it's position. Almost as if in reaction to your spell.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
The strange creature stops twitching so much and murmers something unintelligble as it snuggles into the warmth of Yina's hand. It rolls toward her and lazily opens it's eyes, which seem to glow red with thier own internal night.

As it slowly takes in the two lithoran it's eyes snap open in fright. It lets out a blood-curdling shriek and leaps to it's feet. It sounds like it's pleading with you to do something as it slowly inches away from the both of you, its back press up against the wall.

Daro: [SBLOCK] You hear the sounds of some yelling for help and pleading for mercy in Draconic from down the hall where your companions are.[/SBLOCK]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Yina goes down on one knee to keep from looming over the creature and makes a soft murmuring noise, almost like a purr. The response of snuggling around her hand reminded her of a pet puppy she had had as a youth, and quite tugged at her heartstrings*

"Shhh, shhh, calm, calm, please, I did not mean to startle you little one, shhh, shhh, please..." she murmurs.

Remove ads