• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lobo's AU: Sunless Citadal Game

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Slight Game Interruption for a general announcement

OOC 1: I've forgotten to post this about 6 times. :uhoh: Each of you start the game with TWO Hero Points. See the OOC thread for info as to how/when these can be spent.

OOC 2: Pete, your character is missing a feat (a talent if Unbound (no truename) or a Ceremonial feat (if your character has a truename; just assume that you picked up the feat in De-Shamoud on your travels with Ma-Barak. If you want the details about a feat, just email me or ask me in the OOC Thread).

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Yossariad raises his eyebrows at her comment and, as he responds, looks dangerously sane. "I hardly think insulting me will be of any help to either of your children or any of us. Please excuse me — I need to go prepare for our journey. I will see you again when we have found your children." The sibbecai gracefully exits, and heads back to the inn, where he waits for the rest of his comrades.

Krug

Newshound
"Ah... I must examine them soon," says Strahm. As he notes the sibbecai's departure, he gets up. "Let us not tarry and start on our journey soon." Strahm will examine the 'shrubs' and see what he can learn.

Barak

First Post
Ma-Barak

Ma-Barak stays seated for a few seconds longer then necessary, staring at Lady Hucrele. Finally, he shakes himself and stands.

"I understand that you must be under a lot of stress at the moment, what with your children missing and what not. Assuming they want to come back, they will be returned to you. Good day, madam."

Ma-Barak then turns on his heel, and exits the room, following the others that have already left.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Yina nods shortly, a bit miffed at all this talk about pomegranites when children lurked in an abandoned ruin... She makes her way to the Old Boar Inn, heading out back to find some space to practice in. She spends the next hour running through her exercises until she feels loose and calm again. Once cooled off, she goes to find a place where she can get a few flasks of oil. The name of the place, Sunless, does not fill her with confidence, and she wants a way to make some more light if they should have need of it.*

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
I leave the house, and go to the "cheap" area of town, and stop a random passerbuyer and ask two things. "Why would Lady Hucrele want the pomagrante fruit, other than money, and where does a single guy go to relax in this town?"

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Yossariad waits for a moment with Ma-Barak. "So. What about this pomegranate? I can't believe she asked us about it. I'm of a mind to find the location of the fruit's source and encourage the goblins to keep it under a closer watch, given the avarice of some members of the local community." The sibbecai is shaking, angered by her callousness and her insult, so much so that his speech has completely dropped out of rhyme.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
You take your exit of the Hucrele estate.

Strahm: You examine a sapling. It looks exactly the way a young tree should. Your Nature Sense however, tells you nothing... which tips you off that these plants are distinctly unnatural. Somehow, these plants live yet exist apart from the natural order. Most disturbing indeed.

Alfonso: Oakhurst is a very small town. There's not really a seedier area but you non-the-less track someone down (an old fourty-niner smokin' his pipe on his porch). The general gist of your conversation is that girls can be found at the Old Boar, "...Miss Penny can make you feel right young again, but word is that she's caught something recently from one of them giants that passed through town a few days ago."

As for the pomegranite, "...that old bag probobly wants to grow more fruit. She loves her money, yes she does."

Yina, Ma-Barak, & Yossariad: Bartus informs you that Yossariad's litter-mate, Hurak, passed by while you were gone. He needed to press on and deliver some horses to another town, but he'll be back in a week or so. Please wait for him.

Lady Hucrele's scribe drops by precisely one hour and twenty minutes after you leave the Hucrele estate. He bears a rough map of the town of Oakhurst (basically main street w/ the Old Boar, the supply store, and the Hucrele estate marked. To the north (marked as 1/2 a day's walk) a ravine is marked (notation: look for ritualistic obelisks).

Barak

First Post
Ma-Barak

Ma-Barak nods pensively as Yossariad talks to him, and then shakes his head sadly as he answers.

"You know, my friend, I always wondered why us giants didn't allow more humans in position of power. They are after all very numerous, and a more fair representation would probably avoid a lot of trouble, I thought. Seeing how their leaders act gives me the answer. They have no sense of priority, and allow greed too much room in their heart. I do think that your proposal has merit. Assuming we come into contact with those goblins, we shall do as you propose."

Once the map finally arrives, the giant examines it closely, and smiles.

"Well. A week seems like a long time to stay in this place. Maybe we should do some exploring in the meantime. With any luck, we'll have found those youths in that span of time."

Old Fezziwig

"Let's follow the key marked on the map; we can search there until Hurak gets back." Yossariad has, by now, returned to his slightly loopy self and nods at the Giant's proposal. If Yina's present, he turns to her with a grin and cocks his head to the side, curious to see what she thinks of all this.

Remove ads