• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lobo's AU: Sunless Citadal Game

Krug

Newshound
Strahm casts a detect magicon the sapling, to see if there's more than meets the eye. He will then rejoin the party and share the info he's learnt.

Krug

Newshound
Strahm shakes his head at the odd plan. He takes a leaf from it and rejoins the group. "'Tis strange... very strange," he mutters.

Barak

First Post
Ma-Barak

Ma-Barak looks at those paying attention to the plant.

"Maybe so, but it bears but passing relation to our purpose. Let us find those youngsters and be back, so that we may be here in time."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Yina nods at the map, and makes ready for the others to join her.*

"Aye, doing is better than waiting, and there are lives at stake. Come, every moment we waste is another moment when harm may come to the children," she says with conviction, nodding shortly at Yossariad.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Unless anyone wants to purchase additional equipment or question the locals about anything, I'll move you all to the Sunless Citadel. To get there you'll need to travel along a very old and unused (read: unmaintained) road for, according to the map, 1/2 a day.

As you are leaving, a passerby comments "Hey now, if you're going to be traveling along the old road be careful. Some sort of wild ghost or something has been killing cattle out that way. Better take some food with you too... there ain't nothin' that grows out on the Blasted Plain that the road crosses."

Locations in Oakhurst (its a very small town):
* The Old Boar
* The Hucrele Manse
* The General Store
* ...assorted farms & homesteads

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Yossariad growls lightly as he thinks. "I already have food." He hums the rhythm of his last sentence out loud as an echo three times.

Krug

Newshound
Strahm buys an extra three day's rations from the general store. Otherwise he's ready to go.

Pate, not to be a pain, but could you use third person? I keep forgetting what your character is, and that would standardize your posts with the rest. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads