• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf I: Shadows on the Dorn

Relenoir

First Post
Moon's Brand begins speaking once she feels the barmaid is out of earshot. "Davias, nice to make your acquaintance. I am Moon's Brand, and my companions are Silver Wind, Jesabela, and Hoagar," she introduces, inclining her head to each of her companions. "Good to see you made it here safely. How was the weather in Lof?" she asks.
Andrew, any more or less of a sense of danger than before, or any idea where that sense of foreboding was coming from?
Paido, nice recovery! I'm trying to think like a monastery-sheltered 16 year old, how did I do? :)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Cold this time of year. But it's warmer here in Ragadorn." He grins and sweeps his arm inward. "Enter, guests."

The danger seems to be coming from one of the other rooms along the hall.

Krug

Newshound
Hoagar enters, his hands on his rifle. He scans the room for signs of danger (and drink!).

Last edited:

Paido

First Post
Andrew D. Gable said:
"Cold this time of year. But it's warmer here in Ragadorn." He grins and sweeps his arm inward. "Enter, guests."

"Aye, thanks," Jesabela says. "Let's hope though that it won't get too hot, though. Might cause a draught, after all ... A worse one than we already have ..." With that, her eyes join Hoagar's on the search for something to drink.

@ Relenoir: 16 year old? Did our journey took so long? ;) Weren't you 14? But I thought it quite convincing; Jesabela completely fell for it! :D

@ Andrew: Say, has Eternalknight dropped out as well, or did he just have to take a break (for work or whatever)? Just curious ...

Krug

Newshound
Hoagar waits to see Jesebela's reaction. "A bed for the night for us to heal our wounds as well would be good," he mutters to those in the place.

Relenoir

First Post
Oops, forgot my age, sorry! Women lose track of these things. . . ;) "Are you confident this is a good place for this," Moon's Brand says, pointing silently in the direction of the danger. "I get the feeling this is an accident waiting to happen." Danger! she mouths to the others.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Where would you suggest, my dear?" Davias asks after Moon's Brand voices her misgivings. He thinks for a moment and then speaks again - "The common room is a bit unorthodox, but I suppose it would do no harm, as the scroll is sealed."

Relenoir

First Post
"Well, that may be best, although then everybody in the common room will have a glance at what's going on," Moon's Brand responds. "Still, in concern for everyone's safety, let's at least move away from here." As they are discussing, Moon's Brand's eyes never stray far from the imposing door down the hall, and her senses continue to probe the area. "Unless I'm getting better at this sort of thing, I'm more inclined to believe it's some thing, not someone or a creature of sorts. Unfortunately, I just can't be sure, but standing here talking about it probably isn't doing us any good either," she finishes, preparing to move.

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Hoagar scans the room. "Perhaps we should get a room," says the dwarf. He inquires with the barkeep about getting one. Once it is paid for, with him reluctantly fishing out the money, he will tell the rest.

Last edited:

Remove ads