• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Robichaud

Explorer
Dargon said:
"I am indeed. I am Nura collector of knowledge and spells" with a smile that reach her eyes she offers her hand. " I do not recall seeing you name on the list, just joined? Truth is that it is a long time since I last had dealings with one of my own. were do you come from Jamilee if you don't mind me asking? Ohh yes what did you mean whith feeling sorry for my ears?"

Somewhat belatedly, Jamilee realizes Nura was actually talking to her. A momentary frown crosses her face; then it's back to her usual sneer-grin as she turns towards the other elf. If she's at all bothered by her social gaffe beyond that moment, it doesn't show.

"Ah. I did, yes. The opportunity came along at just the right time - I was low on coin, mh," she grates. Then her grin intensifies. "I am from.. nowhere specific, right now, really. Would tell you where I spent my youth, hah, but my poor father would have apoplectic fits if I gave even the slightest hint of association. Bit stuck-up, he. And yourself?"

If it's still proferred, Nura's hand goes completely ignored.

Sirhahn

First Post
"I am here and ready goodsir," Landers answers formally when he hears his name called by Hans.

Landers fingers his Holy symbol and proclaims to the group, "May the mother Halina bless us as we begin our journey."

Wik

First Post
Possum just raises her hand. When she realizes that she can't be seen by Hans, she jumps a few times to catch his attention, and then smiles to herself. "That never works."

"Possum? Possum?"

She quickly runs to the front of the group, and, panting, says "here!".

She smiles at Han, and then throws her backpack over one shoulder before walking back to Saithnar, giving a mock salute to Landers as she passes.

GDI7007

First Post
Shouldering his way to the front, Quint makes himself visable in the crowd when his name is called. "I already said that I was here once."

Dargon

First Post
from Robichaud
"Would tell you where I spent my youth, hah, but my poor father would have apoplectic fits if I gave even the slightest hint of association. And yourself?"

"Well you may have, attitude says a lot" . Nura retracts here hand and the smile is gone from her eyes leaving a cold around here. "To why i am here, research needs funding. speaking of research I'll go learn who else I might have to work with, if you will excuse me." with that Nura walks off to climb one of the wagons.

Trying to get on the wagon but seeming to have a bit of a problem due to her hight and lack of strengh she addresses Munchin, "umm you, Munchin, right? Would you mind giving me a hand?"

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Hans raises an eyebrow to Jamilee's suggestion and answers "You want to ride yourself? sure, fine. I mean great! Yes! by all means."

GDI7007

First Post
Quint throws his gear in the wagon, and then makes a quick jump into the wagon that Nura is attempting "Eh Nura need some help,the tall people are slows I guess when it comes to helping" motioning to give her a hand.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin hops down from the wagon quickly, stumbling on his landing. After regaining his balance he offers his hand to the elven maiden. "I would gladly offer you a hand." he says bowing a little deeper than he normally would, a side effect of the strong wine.

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
After Hans replies, Jamilee stares expectantly at him for almost a full second, wondering if he'll continue the upward trend and come up with further and even more grandiose superlatives.

When that doesn't appear to be happening, she continues her handiwork - removing her mount's saddlebags, and stowing them and her shield in the covered wagon. After that's done, she mounts up and waits, looking ahead thoughtfully as she contemplates. I suppose I will never understand adventurers. These.. people are filthy, smelly, about half of them appear to be drunk, and yet they seem to be eager to share each other's sweat and beer breath. Even if they have horses of their own. She sneaks a peek at Nura to confirm that she is, in fact, still mounting the wagon. Of her own free will, no less. Even my own kin!

She slowly, sadly shakes her head, at no one in particular.

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
Quint:"Eh Nura need some help,the tall people are slows I guess when it comes to helping"
Munchin: "I would gladly offer you a hand."
"Yes that would be nice" with the combined help of Quint and Munchin she finaly mounts the wagon. the smile has once agin reached her eyes as more of the people have shown signs of being of the decent sort "Thank you very much"
she eyes both of her two traveling companions, taking in their gear, and in Muchins case the lack off it. "Munchin I don't se any armour or weapons on you?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads