Looking for a good Monk build

bensei

First Post
jarlaxlecq said:
So far we've been getting by on a Wand of Light Cure. Its a temparary solution, The Paladin might take a level of Cleric
... and consequently say goodbye to the path of the Paladin. Does he want to do that for sure?

jarlaxlecq

First Post
bensei said:
... and consequently say goodbye to the path of the Paladin. Does he want to do that for sure?

Hes a Paladin of Tyr , which according to the FR rules can freely multiclass as a Fighter, Cleric or a _________ (PC i cant remember the name)

daTim

First Post
You can go Paladin 4 / Sacred Fist X, which in my opinion makes a great monk substitute.

30 Point buy build
Str: 14
Dex: 14
Con: 14
Int: 10
Wis: 14
Chr: 12

Or you could go Ranger, but I think Paladin gets more out of the build.

The Souljourner

First Post
Taking a level of cleric is useless for a paladin. It's pretty much like wasting a level's worth of benefits in order to get a wand of cure light wounds. Feh. You either need to spend some money to get better wands, or you need to take leadership to get a healer dude to walk around behind the party.

-The Souljourner

Taelorn76

First Post
what if the paladin took a lvl of fighter to get some of the bonus feats?

BTW the other class a Paladin of Tyr can use is Divine Champion, which might not be a bad prestige class for him because he gets a few bonus feats as a fighter and receives smite infadel which can be stacked with smite evil.

Remove ads