• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers/DMs in Stigler OK area

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
If you are in the Ft Smith, Muskogee, Poteau, or Stigler area and are in need of a couple of gamers (or a DM if need be), post here. We are looking for a new group since arriving in this area. We also do Exalted. Thanks!

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
L0rd_Dark0n said:
If you are in the Ft Smith, Muskogee, Poteau, or Stigler area and are in need of a couple of gamers (or a DM if need be), post here. We are looking for a new group since arriving in this area. We also do Exalted. Thanks!

Come on now. I KNOW there are other gamers in these areas! Come out of hiding already!

Eosin the Red

First Post
We are in OKC but I know of some gamers down that way. I just wish that I knew how to get ahold of them for you. You might look around on the Bandit Kingdoms RPGA list for people who might be in your vicinity.

Taloras

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
We are in OKC but I know of some gamers down that way. I just wish that I knew how to get ahold of them for you. You might look around on the Bandit Kingdoms RPGA list for people who might be in your vicinity.

Yes, most of those who are here and are from Oklahoma are from the OKC metro area. (like me). As he said, you might check with the RPGA. I will check to see if I know anyone in that area that plays, but i cant be sure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads