• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for magic item: Everfull Quiver?

Rhun

First Post
I'm not sure such an item exists, but is there an Everfull Quiver out there somewhere? I was just realizing how fast a high-level archer can go through arrows, and thought that an item of this nature would be extremely handy.

If one doesn't exist, what would be a good cost for one? It is certainly more useful than an Efficient Quiver...

Darklone

Hmm, haven't seen that one in 3rd edition. Perhaps a psionic item with the Bolt power? Shouldn't be too expensive as long as you only pull out non-magical arrows.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
There was a quiver in Dragon that provided unlimited regular, silver, and cold iron arrows, and a few adamantite arrows/day.

I think it made it into the compendium, and it cost about 27k.

Brad

Rhun

First Post
cignus_pfaccari said:
There was a quiver in Dragon that provided unlimited regular, silver, and cold iron arrows, and a few adamantite arrows/day.

I think it made it into the compendium, and it cost about 27k.

Seems like the Quiver of Anariel starts at 27k too. Pretty expensive for an unlimited supply of arrows. Looks like I'll go with a Handy Haversack and a whole bunch of quivers. :D

DiceGolem

First Post
If you're willing for a fun RP bit, you could get the Quiver of Lies from BoVD. Sure, it's 12k and is really a bracelet, but every time you lie you get an arrow or bolt.

BlackSeed_Vash

Explorer
Personally I would model such quiver after the Gloves of Endless Javelins (MIC 194) that cost 7000g; just throw in the formula for making an item slotless to finish it off.

Remove ads