• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

Felix1459

First Post
Thank you sir. I figure this'd be early in his career since I couldn't afford any of his high tech weapons or his interstellar travel bike (basically a hover-harley with an FTL engine).

Felix1459

First Post
Did you want to toss me into the middle of this encounter or wait until after?

Ha ha. I hope he didn't have a bounty out on the cookie monster guy...

Felix1459

First Post
Oh and if it's okay with you I'd like to upgrade my knife to a +3 mastercraft knife. He'd have purchased it first and his wealth would've gone down by 2 but it would still leave him enough to buy the coat.

Felix1459

First Post
If I could afford it. Well actually I guess I could go for a high frequency knife if GM approves. It wouldn't be mastercraft but the damage would go up to 2d4.

Felix1459

First Post
Well I'm sure we will bump into someone who'll be carrying one sooner or later and you can acquire it from them. As I will be aqcuiring some high powered laser or plasma pistols in the future hopefully.

Well, if you can afford to get the better weapon, by all means go ahead.

Lobo would be ariving after the shootout with the Halloweeners. Guys like them would have some reward (dead or alive), so he might be able to get some money on the side.

Just a question for you guys: for the sake of simplifying the roleplaying: should he already be a Firewall agent, or an FNG?

Felix1459

First Post
I say FNG...but that's my humble opinion. Lobo's the kind of guy who'll assume you asked him to join the team, as long as it's beneficial to him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads