• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

Felix1459

First Post
Just so I can respond in game, how much is Lobo getting paid for the Boss and the Halloweeners. Also, he's not expected to bring back all these guys's heads is he? If so, he's going to need a big duffel bag.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Just to let you all know, I heard from Herobizkit. RL is kicking his butt and he has no time on the computer. No word on when he might return either. But rather than just drop him, maybe Marco can NPC him for the duration and see what happens a few weeks down the road.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Marco; What is the sniper rifle so I can look up the stats in Weapons Locker. Since there were three of them, Caelin plans to use/keep one.

The rest of his share of the loot will go towards purchasing a lightsaber. :p

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
*staggers in, dripping of Real Life*

Hey guys. Thanks for keeping my fella around. I'd like to tentatively pick up the reins if possible, as I find I now have a spare moment or two for at least ONE PbP... and this one is the most interesting to me. ;)

P.S. In THIS world, my character is called Seth. You have him confused with a half-orc character I ran in a different PbP. ;)

Oops. Sorry-my bad. But you would be picking up the reins, then?

All right. Then hop in.

As for the sniper rifle-this bad boy is a Barrett M82A1 'Light Fifty' .50-Caliber Semi-Automatic Antimateriel Rifle (Weapons Locker, pg. 110).

Remove ads