(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am heading out for family vacation tomorrow morning, I will be able to check on things but I will be slower than usual. No need to wait for me though, I should be able to keep up.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You wanna just all shift to that game? With Voda Vosa taking off, I am not so sure we have as much exitement and interest in Firewall anymore. I kinda joined to help out him and Herobizkit and until Felix came along it could have ended up just myself and you. ;)

Well... Oct also shown some interest in playing in this game (and like I said, the man's got crazy ideas)...

So what do you say? All shift? Or wait until we have stormed the Castle, gotten through this mission, get ourselves a new team member with Oct... and of course play this other game, which I know from experience is gonna be insane?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmmm, honestly I cannot fit in yet another game. But... I am actually a more tactical player by nature. How does he run things? Does he use tactical maps or is his style for combat more like yours?

TheVengefulKoala

First Post
Yep. But as I have a working scanner now, I've shifted more to using actual maps.

Also, I try not to advertise in other people's ad threads on any site, but....

I'm so hard up for players right now, it's not funny. I'd run it solo with Marco, but with 4-6, it'd be even more fun. So if you guys enjoy Coreline, I'm literally begging you to check "Welcome to the Jungle" out.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmm, okay then.

I can only play one or the other. Not to offend you Marco, but I think we will have a better run of it in Welcome to the Jungle from what I have heard from you guys. I like tactical maps and being able to maneuver in combat, is the clincher for me on personal preference. But I am loyal, so if we keep Firewall going I will stay put.

Besides, if Herobizkit and Felix agree to jump over, you would have 4 players there. And Marco can play his character there and not have to push/lead our group here with an NPC. So I am sure he would have more fun then, if you are not doing both.

Remove ads