(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I only experienced a problem that one day, but things appear to be sorted now. Of course things are probably still in progress as I see little changes popping up.

Also if we do switch, I don't think we need to finish storming the castle unless you guys really want to. I am fine either way.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Perrin and I are exact opposites on the tactical side of things. I prefer story-based, word of mouth, rough idea type of fights where there is little need for complicated tactics. Point, shoot, win. :)

I have no issues switching over if that's where the world is headed.

TheVengefulKoala

First Post
Perrin and I are exact opposites on the tactical side of things. I prefer story-based, word of mouth, rough idea type of fights where there is little need for complicated tactics. Point, shoot, win. :)

I have no issues switching over if that's where the world is headed.

I used to do solely like this. Really, it just depends on what style the game is. If it's more tactical (like WttJ; you're part of a corporate security assault team), maps will probably be used. Otherwise, I prefer no maps.

I only experienced a problem that one day, but things appear to be sorted now. Of course things are probably still in progress as I see little changes popping up.

Also if we do switch, I don't think we need to finish storming the castle unless you guys really want to. I am fine either way.

Okay, folks, so... I'm gonna keep on running this game as GM and play as a character on 'Welcome To The Jungle'.

You guys wanna hop on the WTTJ wagon, go ahead. I'm fine with whichever choice you take. Oct is a damn good GM and you won't regret playing under him.

Last edited:

Depends. If you wanna transplant them, good. If you wanna make new ones, that would be okay.

Oct did posted some slightly different creation rules on his first post (and most recent one. For example, gear under PDC 20 is afforded by the corporation).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I was waiting on Seth or Lobo to reply after the failed sniper shot.

I kind of imagined we are taking turns like we are in combat since Caelin fired and alerted the sentry.

Remove ads