• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

Felix1459

First Post
I say we wait. Perrin is a pretty active poster and will be back as soon as he can be. A week isn't that bad especially when he let us know. That way no one has to guess what his character would do. And it gives us a little time to plan...just saying.

So we wait. Not a problem.

So... how do you see it so far? Cool, or not? Sorry if it's going slow, by the way.

Another question.... what would you like to see, folks? This is a setting where everything is out there-if not on Earth, then on some other planet or on an immediately close dimension.

I want to aim to please. I cannot say off the bat that I'll add everything you suggest.

But I think I can try to make the ride even wilder with your support.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am back. At least up to speed enough to not slow things down anyway. :p

I still am a little fuzzy on the whole setting, so I am preferring to just go with the flow, myself. I think having an NPC in the party will help keep us focused and more on track (either Vicente or the Tech Chick). And perhaps we will move along a little faster.

I do have a request though, Marco. Can you use another color for the text of your IC posts? With your long signature, it all tends to blend together in a large wall of white text. Thanks, mate. :)

Felix1459

First Post
Well, I have been enjoying the setting so far. I can't wait to see who we bump into. After all I never would've pictured the cookie monster as a spice runner...so I'm just looking forward to see what else you have in store for all of us.

Remove ads