(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

Okay, guys, posted my response over on the game thread.

Also... if you guys are interested on the 'Welcome to the Jungle' game, it's still open for application. If any of you guys still wanna run around here as a Firewall agent... well, I'l keep the game running, of course.

Zerith

First Post
hmmm, I might try and get in on this :3
What roles are being performed by other PCs so far?

Addon: How should I deal with the wealth bonus from level ups?

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] was our last great hope. It's true though... try as we might, we just couldn't get anywhere.

Once again, thanks for letting me play a Chain Devil. :) But I fear I am done as well.

hmmm, I might try and get in on this :3
What roles are being performed by other PCs so far?

Addon: How should I deal with the wealth bonus from level ups?

...I suppose I can't ask you guys to stay with 'pretty please with a cherry on top', right? At least until this adventure is over?

If not... Well.... been real, guys. Hope to see you in the future....

As for the rest... well, will keep on going, then. Nothng to worry about.

Although I will be opening new player spots. At least two more players would be nice (4 total).

Dunno if to end this adventure and then continue on (Firewall is an organization with a big casualty rate, anycase), or perform a 'reboot' once this adventure is over (or just out of the blue).

Well... this I will leave to you guys. Vote now!

Currently, the other players are hitters, two with some additional expertise in stealth.

Wealth bonus... everything is added up. You start with the total Wealth Bonus for your level.

Last edited:

Zerith

First Post
do I need to roll for each level or do I need to avarage it out? :/
And are either of the two who are staying using a mecha? :3
(I might try making a mecha orientated race :D)

Zerith

First Post
hmm, can't say I'm to familiar with Modern, do characters gain feats, through levels, in the same manner as 3.5e characters? [Edit: IE, every 3th level] also, were is this elusive toon race I keep on seeing feats for? :D
And I would still like "Total wealth bonus" to be explained a bit ^_^;

Last edited:

d20 Modern System Reference Document
D20 modern SRD (basic ruleset. It's modified from 3rd Edition, BTW, so it would take some minor time to get used to things. Character advancement is similar (Skills, Feats, etc), but Modern is a mite more open about Multiclassing (and as a matter of fact, it may be even necessary on some character types)).

Toon - D&D Wiki

The Toon Race. Technically speaking, any Fiction that comes from a universe with an animated adaptation (like most Anime series) would be considered a 'toon'. But in Coreline, it is used for those like Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny-American 'Golden Age of Animation' toons and similar types.

As for 'Total Wealth Bonus'.. the SRD has rules for Wealth. I meant that you start with the total Wealth that you could roll for at your character level.

Last edited:

Remove ads