• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Spell

parinho7

First Post
I am about to play my first PF campaign and I am looking for a spell for my level 14 Sorcerer.
Is there any save or suck/lose/die spell with NO spell resistance?

Noir le Lotus

First Post
Forcecage is exactly what you are searching.

But taking an offensive spell first is not always a good choice, especially when a spell like Limited Wish (great versatility) is available.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Forcecage is exactly what you are searching.

But taking an offensive spell first is not always a good choice, especially when a spell like Limited Wish (great versatility) is available.

That is true... if you can afford the 1500gp Diamond to cast Limited Wish, every time you cast it. It's a Material Component, not a Focus! If you can cross that hurdle w/o much difficulty (tons of wealth, or a DM who doesn't care about components really...) then Limited Wish is a great option.

Limited Wish is also SR: Yes and if you're duplicating a spell and that spell has a Save, then Save: Yes, otherwise Save: none.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Stone Call with Dazing Spell metamagic feat. Takes a 5th level slot. No SR. No save on the damage, but foes would get will against the 2 round daze effect.

I would try to find a no-SR spell that uses a reflex save (save for half, partial, or negates, doesn't matter) and apply dazing spell to that; many foes are weak on reflex save cause...seriously, who cares about reflex save?

Remove ads