• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Unseelie Castle map (battlemap)

GodDelusion

First Post
I am running a Halloween-theme adventure for a group of 12-year old D&D players and I plan on having the group encounter a powerful Unseelie foe in the ruins of a Unseelie castle. Can some one point me to a map (preferably keyed) of such a venue?

Thanks!

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Not necessary unseelie...

Not necessarily an unseelie castle, but there a tons of castle maps and all types of other maps can be used for free download (a few are not, so view the threads where these maps are posted, in case any are all rights reserved type maps.)

Visit: http://forums.cartographersguild.com

Note: you'll need to join as a member in order to download anything from the site.

There are hundreds and hundreds of maps. Look at the search tool at the top of the page to help you find something specific. I doubt you'll find anything specifically unseelie fey though. Look I'm sure you'll find something close and cool.

GP

aco175

Legend
I recently used a battlemap from 3rd edition of a ruined castle. It is from their vicious venues seried perhaps, it's my brother's map so I not positive where its from. It was a full poster map size with the first floor of a ruined castle.

Remove ads