• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for v3.5 players in LA area...

vicar xylem

First Post
I'm looking for both a group already running v3.5 that is interested in adding another player to the party and players in the areas wanting to form a new group. Please reply to this post. Thanks and see you at the con this weekend.

Necrotheologist

First Post
I'm moving to Tustin soon, Orange County. Both my wife and myself are gamers. We plan to start a game there a little after we move. Would you be willing to commute? We are open to what game to run. I am usually the DM.

ROADWARDEN

First Post
Jim actually we are full but I am having so much fun Id be willing to start another campaign in the same World. The group I am with right now is really enjoying things, I think a second group is warranted and wouldnt be too taxing on me as I have everything prepped

jim pinto

First Post
ROADWARDEN said:
Jim actually we are full but I am having so much fun Id be willing to start another campaign in the same World. The group I am with right now is really enjoying things, I think a second group is warranted and wouldnt be too taxing on me as I have everything prepped

send me an e-mail and let's chat

i have another friend here in long beach and perhaps we can gather enough disparate partisans to form an adventuring group

D'nemy

First Post
Interesting... what area of L.A. do you live? I'm close to the Pasadena/Eagle Rock/Glendale area myself. I'm in a couple of groups already. We play Saturdays and Sundays, but I might be up for a weeknight game. Thursdays are best for me.

Let me know!

jim pinto

First Post
long beach

i'm in long beach, but the la gamer playtest group meets in eagle rock on tuesdays

i sometimes go to that

anyway, weekdays are fine, so long as we figure out who, what, and where we are playing

send an e-mail if you like

longbowx@juno.com

Wodhinn

First Post
So is anyone looking for a player in Long Beach? I can roll up a new character or play my existing one. I am looking for a v3.5 group who doesn't ague rules all night but does know the rules. I can adjust to house rules and mods. Saturdays are good but can also play weekdays.

jim pinto

First Post
Wodhinn said:
So is anyone looking for a player in Long Beach? I can roll up a new character or play my existing one. I am looking for a v3.5 group who doesn't ague rules all night but does know the rules. I can adjust to house rules and mods. Saturdays are good but can also play weekdays.

we're about to begin some non-d20 related gaming in long beach/san pedro/carson

if you're interested in that, we might have room for you

drop a line and we'll chat

my email is above

Remove ads