Looking for work

needin a crew

listen and listen well, i be looking fer crewmembers to man me ship. if ya be interested then keep an eye open for me Thaelen glimmerfrost captian of the Black Nimbus

The sweet smoky smell of apple cinnamon floats through the air
As an obvious looking wizard clad in bluish white robe and long cape slowly puffs on his corncob pipe.
He squints and mumbles as he leans closer to read the daily advertisements.

Mages no problem?

Taking off his pointy hat with his free hand that in turn allows his long blond hair to cascade freely over shoulder
He stands straight and chuckles with a whimsical look in his eyes

Well now let’s see what this could be

With a wave of his hand that shows his sparkling rings a curled yellowed parchment magically appears just below the last reply.

Hail and well met!

May the Light shine upon you this day good Sir!
I am called many things and yes some even kind.
Yet you may call me Agudo, Headmaster of the School of Light and Magic

I have a boon or two for you that is if you have the time.

But first when you say.... {Mages no problem} in your advertisement.
Do you mean in your most eloquent way that you have no problem working for us more educated practitioners of the Arcane Arts?

Or were you referring to something perhaps more ominous?
Such as your mercenary skills in dealing with such magic users.

In any case I respectfully wait for your reply

Another note just as exceptional in style as the first now rest atop the last parchment

Good Sir of the realm thank you for you quick response

If your travels take you to the lands of Thay or more to the point the Capital city Eltabbar.
I am offering to put a live bounty on the head of a particular Red Wizard by the name of Dmitra Flass "LE, Ill/17 Red/8" the ruler of that metropolis.
Her leadership has led to the deaths of many innocent people falsely enslaved by her ruthless rule.
For more information on Thay and the city Eltabbar please read the Travelers Guide called the Unapproachable East page 169.

Your reward will be as follows if you decide to take the job.

The Sword of Grief
Has the ability to cause a 10% chance inflicting poison on its target plus ads the bearer 5% magic resistance.

Firetooth Crossbow
Magically creates fire darts within the Crossbow as well as doing extra damage against Trolls.

Frost Mistress Stinging Ice Axe
A magical axe that returns to its thrower after causing ice chilling damaging to its target.
20% chance of slowing target.

Ring of Dijinni Summoning
Brings forth under your control Dijnn for one day that is capable of casting lv 5 Mage spells.

19,400 thousand silver coins and 3700 gold coins.

All will be paid once the before mention bounty has been handed over to me.
Please leave a message here when you have done the deed and we will make the trade soon after.

Thank you for considering my job offer
Agudo

The reply is writen on a small soft scroll

Yes brave Sir as I said I seek a Live Bounty of this evil RedWizard
If you take this work that I offer then may the Light guide you and keep you safe.
For this Dmitra Flass is a dangerous Thayen and not to be taken on without first preparing for a deadly fight.

Once more thank you and go into victory brave one!
Agudo of the Light

Lily

First Post
Mr. Bothswain,

We are unfamiliar with one another, so unfortunately I do not know who to look for.

I am interested in your talents, because I am in need of someone who is willing to take some time out of their business schedule to give my war hammers a test run. The task is simple. You would only be required to try a few of the war hammers made at Monroe Forge. You are testing for stability and user friendliness.

If you are interested. I would pay you ten gold pieces for each war hammer. The tests can be rather physical, so a good nights rest would be recommended.

Please contact me via the corkboards if you are interested.

Brathern

First Post
Mrs or perhaps Miss Lily,
I would be delighted, If you look for a rather large gentleman, greenish skin, large battle axe, silver hammer, and small tusks sitting at the bar that is me. I would love to try your hammers until I how did the captain put it, "Ship out". I will be in the Tavern for a short while this evening.

Bothswain

Remove ads