Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Tying him to the pole is good, and Stellan will make sure to stand where Hooks stood while questioning him. [/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lorn looked out at the jungle surrounding them.

What's left of those little lizards will come back eventually. He can talk or be left for them to have their way with him as far as I am concerned.

He turned back to the others, a grim look set on his face.

There's no time to waste, Eliza needs our help.

Leaning his staff against the stone surrounding the cave entrance Lorn bent down grabbing the unconscious hobgoblin under the arms and began pulling him toward the poll where the shifter had been tied only a short while ago.

[sblock=ooc]

Lorn is only slightly more charismatic than a fence post, but I suggest an ultimatum Hooks talks or we leave him tied up out here for those jungle lizards to come back on snack on while he's helpless.

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn grabs Hooks, careful not to catch himself on the implements of torture hanging from his body. The Lost loop some rope around Hooks and the pole, keeping him in a standing position. A couple hard slaps to the face and the hobgoblin awakes. He scowls at the group before him.

[sblock=ooc]
Skill Challenge time: DC 20; Primary skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Insight; 9 successes before 3 failures.

Init:
Lorn: 17
Hesh: 15
Xandren: 9
Thormir: 8
Stellan: 2

Don't forget assisting is DC 10 and adds +2.

[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
The young Cyran watched with a combination of fascination and horror at what was about to take place as the hobgoblin torturer came to. He paid particular attention to Hooks' eyes, trying to catch some insight about who or what their captive might fear most, what tool would punch through his resistance. For a moment Lorn thought he saw a flicker of something, leaning down he mentioned it to Thormir in a low voice.

[sblock=ooc]

Insight: Aid Another (Thormir) (1d20+2=22)

Bah, that'll probably the the only roll I make that can beat DC20 and its for aiding someone else.

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn notices the hobgoblin glance down at the large clawed footprints. A moment of fear crosses his face quickly and then returns to anger at being held captive.

garyh

First Post
'You will tell us what we want to know," Xandren rumbles.

Intimidate (1d20+9=18) Actually 17, had my modifier incorrect.

[sblock=Xandren's Info]Xandren- "Male" Warforged Fighter 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
AC:18, Fort:17, Reflex:13, Will:14 -- Speed:5
HP:40/42, Bloodied:21, Surge Value:10, Surges left:8/11
Action Points: 2, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Footwork Lure
Pass Forward
Reaping Strike

Covering Attack
Sweeping Strike
Warforged Resolve

Comeback Strike

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir nods at Lorn's whisper, then approaches the tied-up hobgoblin, looks up at his face, stroking his beard, turns to glance at the footprints, then turns back to look in the prisoner's eyes. So. Ya're crapping yourself in the pants. What are those? Ya know what I mean.

Insight:25, including the +2 from the aid.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'll have Hesh delay for now.[/sblock]

Hesh looks intently at Hooks, waiting to see what his allies say.

Xandren speaks, his voice low and threatening. "You will tell us what we want to know," Xandren rumbles. His simple statement does little to intimidate the torturer.

After the whispered words from the wizard, Thormir speaks up, confident he can get the hob to talk. So. Ya're crapping yourself in the pants. What are those? Ya know what I mean.

"Friend of the chief, but no friend of mine."

[sblock=ooc]
1 success
1 failure
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:unless Evo rules it's too late, I think it'd be a good idea to turn Xandren's failure into a success by using two aid checks frm Stellan and Hesh. That way we'd have two success and no failure.

Remove ads