• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

Atanatotatos

First Post
Then, start sayin' what's "it", or me might decide to find out by sittin' behind a bush an' watching you become a dessert! grumbles Thormir, stoming his foot impatiently.

Oni

First Post
Not quite yet, I think...I think you've a few more questions to answer before getting out of your current predicament.

Maybe you had better tell us about this lizard, and anyone else that might be down there.

Redclaw

First Post
If we let you go, and that's a big if, Stellan begins, continuing to bare his fangs at every opportunity. Rest assured it will only be to hunt you down again after we finish with the lizard, if you stay in the area.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
"You will die shifter," Hooks flexes and one of the pieces of rope used to tie him up snaps. "And it won't be the lizard that gets you!"

"If you don't let me go, you'll get nothing more from me."

Oni

First Post
Lorn shot Stellan a nervous glance.

Ahem...well...

Lorn studied the captive Hooks for a moment, then sniffed at the remaining ash on his hands, pulling an unpleasant face at the smell. Carefully he dusted off the offending substance as he spoke.

Threats are not helping you. How well you come out of this depends on you. If you're not helpful...well we leave you to the beasts to decide your fate. They will come and there will be nothing to protect you.

To emphasize the point, Lorn gestured at the campfire, which extinguished itself with a loud pop and puff of smoke.

Simple as that.

Slowly Lorn walked around behind the hobgoblin, where Hooks could not easily turn his head to see him.

Now we're in a bit of a hurry, so you don't have all day to decide if you want to live or not. If you don't start spitting out something helpful forthwith we'll have to take that as your choice.

Coming around the other side, Lorn stopped and faced the hobgoblin once more.

What will it be then?

Remove ads