• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn's threat and Hesh's demand, seem to sink in. "I'm not sure, but the others were saying at the beach he mentioned her brother and her mark."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hesh rolls his eyes. Well, where do you usually find this boss of yours? Sooner we know, sooner we won't have to be having this conversation.

OOC: Ping

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir gives a good reflexive stroke to his beard, trying to hide his surprise. A mark? What do ya mean, a mark? Ya mean a dragonmark, maybe?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hesh rolls his eyes. Well, where do you usually find this boss of yours? Sooner we know, sooner we won't have to be having this conversation.

"His room is in the lower parts of the cave too."

Thormir gives a good reflexive stroke to his beard, trying to hide his surprise. A mark? What do ya mean, a mark? Ya mean a dragonmark, maybe?

"A dragonmark is what it is. She seemed surprised that she had one." Hooks sighs. I don't know where where her brother is, but some of the scouts reported seeing a wizard and a warforged some time ago in the jungle. He cast a spell and disappeared. They were headed towards the swamp I think."

Oni

First Post
Lorn absorbed the information, a thoughtful look on his face. Rubbing his chin he mulled over what the hobgoblin was saying.

Hmmmm...that's interesting.

Glancing up at Hooks he waved his hand dismissively, the scent of gore vanished replaced by the earthy smell of the jungle.

You're starting to help yourself. Now what about the lizard and anyone else that in that cave? Tell us about them.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hooks wiggles a little bit, the rope was chafing his forearms. The limbs were raw and bit bloody. "The lizard of course, and the boss too. Some more goblins and some wolves. That is it all I know of, the boss doesn't really let us down below."

Remove ads