Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I apologize. Either my post from a few days ago didn't go through or it got lost in the update. I failed an attempt to aid on intimidate. I don't remember the roll, but it was pretty miserable.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hesh speaks to Hooks in his own language, attempting to butter the other hob up. Hooks speaks back in goblinoid.

[sblock=Goblinoid]"What you are trying will not work on me. I am the best torturer in this tribe. Your crude techniques won't get my tongue to wag like the miserable whore that was with him," Hooks says, nodding at the shifter.[/sblock]

Stellan bares his fangs, and hefts his battleaxe. The same weapon that carved pieces of flesh from Hooks. The hobgoblin cows a little bit.

[sblock=ooc]I rerolled Redclaw's assist on intimidate. Success with a fifteen.

1 Success
2 Failure(only one more to go)[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lorn crouched down near the fire, scooping up a small handful of old ash from the edge. Raising it to his nose he sniffed the powder his expression turning to one of disgust.

Smells of blood...

Standing up, Lorn strode over to the bound hobgoblin and rather roughly smeared the ash across his face.

Don't you think?

Lorn stepped back and studied Hooks for a moment before speaking again.

Why don't you answer my friend's questions here? Tell us where the girl is? I know I'm not very intimidating, but if you don't answer you can sit out here and consider why you didn't while smelling of supper for all manner of nasty jungle creatures.

[sblock=ooc]

Prestidigitation to make the ash reek of blood and gore.

Intimidate: Assist Hesh (1d20=4)

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Good creative use there. RP trumps the die roll. The assist works for intimidate and will provide a +4 instead of the normal +2(so that is a +6 for the next intimidate roll).[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing diplomacy fail, Hesh's steely side comes out. He takes some of the bloodied soot and begins to rub it on the prisoner. Fine. You don't want to atchot, so be it. I can't bring myself to kill one of the dar unless I have to, but we cannot have following. We're going to rescue that girl and get off this island whether you help us or not. He rubs some more on. Well, you will help us even if you don't. See, you blood and your sinew will keep those things out there at bay. Sate their hunger so the rest of us can do what we need to do. It is not a great duty, but you will suffer it in honor like all dar. Voice and eyes cold, he stands and glares down at the prisoner. Stiffly, he intones a goblin farewell. Chit guulen pamuut ran.[sblock=Goblin]atchot: Look me in the eye. dar: One of the People (goblin). Chit guulen pamuut ran: There is strength in honoring a sacrifice (implying his death by being eaten alive will be 'honoring' to us).[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Inimidate w/ Assist: 31[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hooks lowers his head, speaking in common. "I'll tell you what I know. You've bested me. Just don't leave me here, food for it." Hooks looks up, and lightning flashes in response.

[sblock=ooc]See OOC thread for details on this challenge. RP time.[/sblock]

Remove ads