• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost - Cabin Fever - May 8, 2008

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
What was with Claire? She just seemed...odd.

The thing on the arm as far as I can tell, looked to be a life/pulse meter, meaning IF the guy dies something happens, maybe a boom as there is always a boom.

The conversation with Locke and Ben, now makes me very sure that it was Ben in the coffin in that flash back way back when!

Also, got the impression the the guy in the chair changed from the black guy to Jack's father.

Are the black guy and un-aging guy on the same team?

Last edited:

uh... move the island? Okay, pretty obvious what happens next... Sayid takes the 'Oceanic Six' on the Zodiac back to the ship, and then tries to return to get the others, but can't find it because Locke moved it...

Aaron2

Explorer
David Howery said:
uh... move the island? Okay, pretty obvious what happens next... Sayid takes the 'Oceanic Six' on the Zodiac back to the ship, and then tries to return to get the others, but can't find it because Locke moved it...
Hehe. That actually makes alot more sense than any of my theories. Of course, I didn't think the island could be moved so easily.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads