Lost- episode 4- 10-25-06

Taelorn76

First Post
Episode Detail: Every Man for Himself - Lost
TVguide said:
Sawyer discovers just how far his captors will go to thwart any plans he and Kate might have to escape, and Jack is called upon to scrub up to save a dying Other. Back at the settlement, Desmond begins building a mysterious device, perplexing the survivors.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Nice opening. I don't see why Kate would be surprised Sawyer was smiling though.

edit: That's great!! Show Sawyer as a big tough boxer and then little pansy guy beats the crap out of him!!

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
No, I think it's leader dude. It seems the Others are not as well equped or connected well with the outer world. They don't even have a working defibrillator. I like they are on another island though.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Crothian said:
No, I think it's leader dude. It seems the Others are not as well equped or connected well with the outer world. They don't even have a working defibrillator. I like they are on another island though.
I'm under the impression that the "purple sky", a big EMP I would guess, fried delicate electronics - like a defibfrilator.

Crothian

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
I'm under the impression that the "purple sky", a big EMP I would guess, fried delicate electronics - like a defibfrilator.

Then why do all the other electronic things still work?

Crothian

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
Take a close look
Only the older, sturdier, and less-sophisticated stuff is working.
Monitor, TV, PA system - old stuff

It would still get fried. So would the boats. It's no big deal whatever the reason though.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads