• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost in space.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sorry Fru, I dont feel comfortable with more than 5 PC's. I'll let you know if there's an opening someday.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
Sorry Fru, I dont feel comfortable with more than 5 PC's. I'll let you know if there's an opening someday.
Nuts, I was really looking forward to gettin in on this. I'll have a character up in the next 48 hours, so put me down as your first alternate.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Well, since WarShrike didn't answer anymore and I was actually waiting for you welcome Steve. Ze is in. I liked the idea already when I first read the original game. So now we have the man who invented the engines onboard :D .

KEWL!!!
I'll try not to have him gloat too much ;)
Cheers,

SG

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ruben Molina
Smart 1/Charismatic 1
22270055.jpg

Str 08 -1
Dex 14 +2
Con 14 +2
Int 16 +2
Wis 08 -1
Cha 14 +2

Hit Points: 12
MDT: 14
Defense: 15 (10 base + 0 class + 2 dexterity + 3 armor)
Saves
--Fort +3 (1 base + 2 con)
--Ref +3 (1 base + 2 dex)
--Wil +0 (1 base -1 wis)

Speed: 30ft

BAB: +0
--Ranged: +2
--Melee: -1
Initiative: +2

Skills

--Bluff +7 (5 ranks, +2 cha)
--Diplomacy +7 (5 ranks, +2 cha)
--Persuade +7 (5 ranks, +2 cha)
--Computer use +8 (5 ranks, +3 int)
--Demolitions +8 (5 ranks, +3 int)
--Disable device +8 (5 ranks, +3 int)
--Repair +9 (5 ranks,+1 occu, +3 int)
--Research +9 (5 ranks,+1 occu, +3 int)
--Profession +2 (3 rank, -1 wis)
--Gather information +7 (5 ranks, +2 cha)
--Craft (mechanics) +8 (5 ranks,+1 occu, +3 int)
--Desguise +7 (5 ranks, +2 cha)

Languages
--Spanish, English, German

Feats
--Personal Firearms Proficiency
--Simple Weapons Proficiency
--Armor (light) proficiency

Talents
--Exploit weakness
--charm

Equipment
--Day pack
--Duct Tape
--First Aid Kit
--Mechanic tools
--Disguise kit, morphic
--Compass
--Chemical Light Sticks (10)
--Flashlight, standard
--Universal Communicator
--Violet Rations (20)
--GalPos Device
--Light combat armor

Ruben, born in what once was Spain, was known for his skills in mechanics, but it was due more to his charming personality more than for his actual proficiency. He was also know as a Don Juan with ladies, but such skills weren't the ones that he used to scape from Earth, frozen like food in a flying refrigerator.
He offered volunteer for the huge proyect, of colonizing new worlds. The last thing he saw before been frozen, was the breasts of the female technician that closed the glass door of the cryogenic unit.

Last edited:

Blackrat

Steve Gorak said:
KEWL!!!
I'll try not to have him gloat too much ;)
Cheers,

SG
Well I'll let you in on a secret (Well not really since it will become apparent almost immediatily in-game): The engines had a major malfunction. A set of completely unpredictable and incoveniently improbable coincidences :heh: .

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Well I'll let you in on a secret (Well not really since it will become apparent almost immediatily in-game): The engines had a major malfunction. A set of completely unpredictable and incoveniently improbable coincidences :heh: .

Ouch! That's sure gonna hurt his hot blooded latin ego! ;)
More role playing goodness!
As they always say: when in doubt, blame the engines!
Cheers,

SG

Blackrat

Well then. Let's get things moving. One thing to notice. The ship is named UECS Gaea rather than HMCSS Hope. It has a habitat with huge hydroponic farms that provide oxygen enough for whole crew. Technically that means that there is a small jungle inside the ship. It has been left to grow and live by itself with the help of robotics for the journey. Other than that the ship is pretty much the same kind ls described.

Here's RG http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=214482

I'll start the game thread soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads