D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

River Song

Explorer
Brother Lantern moves over to Salazar, "I can carry a torch and with your permission."

He mutters something and touches the shield, a white glow starts to emanate from it as the light spell takes hold.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn nods at Salazar and Lantern. "Very well. We proceed. " She keeps her sword drawn as she accompanies the others back to the cave entrance.

OOC: Maybe switch up the order to put the heavies in front and the light in the middle.
Salazar, Roy, Lantern, Evelyn, Lupin, Jax

ccs

41st lv DM
Evelyn nods at Salazar and Lantern. "Very well. We proceed. " She keeps her sword drawn as she accompanies the others back to the cave entrance.

OOC: Maybe switch up the order to put the heavies in front and the light in the middle.
Salazar, Roy, Lantern, Evelyn, Lupin, Jax

Sounds good. Roy readies S.Sword & shield.

"Ok, let's go goblin hunting."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You get a few steps into the cave mouth and to the right a crudely carved set of steps lead up to a dark chamber. A whiff of animals and garbage comes from a slight breeze from the chamber. The main tunnel and stream continue on curving slightly to the right.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The floor is stone and has been recently trafficked. You defintely think something was dragged through but it is hard to say what.

OOC: Lets say wisdom(Survival) for tracking. That's a 12+3=15

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax stretched his wings, feeling a little nervous walking into the cave.

"Can't fly in a cave..." Jax mumbled. Upon stepping in to the cave, however, Jax found he could see perfectly fine. "Hmm. Seems like Asmodeous has granted me his infernal vision. I can see through the darkness as easily as day light. Perhaps I should take point, then. Do any of you have the ability to innately see in the dark? The light will make us obvious to any who naturally live in this place."

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shrugs at Jax's suggestion. "The rest of us still need light, which is going to be obvious for a long distance. Would you be okay going in alone, that far ahead of us?"

She looks back and forth between the side chamber and the continuing path. "Steps or stream?"

Remove ads