D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar sneered, Evelyn was right they had been spotted, “We could always bring the fight to them, they probably don’t expect us to charge full boar into their den.”

“Not saying it’s the best idea,” Salazar said with a shake of his head, “but it’s the one I’ve got.”

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin takes out and arrow and hold it to brother lantern. "Glow!" he says a bit overenthusiastic, he then makes motions imitating shooting the arrow across the bridge. Afterwards he smiles from ear to ear nodding his head in acceptance of his own plan.

River Song

Explorer
"What a good idea." Brother Lantern smiles and obligingly casts a quick spell on the arrow causing it to light up.

The spell on the shield, fails at the same time.

ccs

41st lv DM
"Just a minute Lupin. Jax, you can see in the dark & fly. Why don't you land yourself up there on the bridge in the mouth of that right hand passage where the goblin (?) went. Light up anything you see down there."

tglassy

Adventurer
"Oh yeah. Hey Jax, why don't you go all alone in the depths of the goblin cave. Oh, and while you're at it, make sure to catch a few spears in the back for us, too."

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The arrow lands in the passageway to the right of the bridge, illuminating it. Before you can get any better look, the passage is suddenly filled with a mighty roar, as a huge surge of rushing water pours down from further in the cavern!

Roll for Initiative. If you beat six you get to act before the flood. Anyone in the river or on the path will need to make some saving throws or get washed away.
flood.png

Remove ads