D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax growls, having not hit anything yet. Seriously, Asmodeous could at least help him with his aim.

He fires another blast at the goblin while moving away from it, to the other side of the bridge.

OOC: Action: Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Just to get my turn out of the way.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hafrogman

Adventurer
As the rushing water subsides, Evelyn looks at the crush of people crammed into the dark, rocky tunnel. She pokes her head out, but the arrow isn't illuminating anything useful. Glad she didn't get soaked by the water, she sheathes her blade and reaches over her back to rummage in her pack.

OOC: Gonna do as many of these things as possible in a round, in order.
Sheath sword.
Get torch.
Light torch.

ccs

41st lv DM
"If I were a goblin with a flood trap.... I think I'd be following up on it right about now. So let's see what's out there."

Setting his sword down for a moment, Roy leans out into the passage the group hastily evacuated, says something (it's Ignan if any of you can understand that language) and launches a Firebolt up the passage.
I'm not really expecting to hit anything, just use the firebolt to briefly illuminate the tunnel before it hits the north wall.

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin.jpgLupin notches an arrow and whips around the corner of the cave to fire on the first goblin he sees.
[sblock=OOC] Either fire at one if he can see them, or ready to do so when one appears.
Atk: 1d20+6 25
Dmg: 1d6+6 9[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar works his way to the edge of the passageway they all squeezed into, watching the bolt of fire to see if anything else comes into view.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax kills a goblin dead.

You see a little farther with the firebolt. The map reflects this.

You are out of initiative for the moment.

You hear only the sounds of the waterfall, and the canine growls from the side cave.

[sblock=Map]flood.png[/sblock]

River Song

Explorer
"This might lead to the bridge?" Brother Lantern suggests hopefully, pointing down the passageway.

Picking up his torch he waits for the others before starting to move that way.

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Are you sure?" Evelyn looks dubiously in the direction Brother Lantern pointed. "It seems pretty steep, and looks more like a landslide than a path."

Last edited:

Remove ads