• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Another..." Evelyn cannot complete her thought before the rush of water overtakes her. She tries to lean into the wave and keep her lit torch as high and dry as possible.
OOC: [roll0]

Last edited:

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin.jpg

Lupin starts screaming and running, "No bath for Lupin! No bath for Lupin!"
[sblock=OOC][roll0][/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
The red brands had some dealings with goblins. Could be that they worked with these.

Jax stood up and pulled his hood down, revealing his hood. Then he walked confidently into the room with the goblins.

"Who's in charge here? Blackstaff is angry, and I need to know who I'm supposed to yell at!"

OOC: Deception: [roll]1d20+6[/roll

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Brother Lantern takes 2 damage and is prone at the cave mouth.

Lupin, I need a DC 15 Str Saving throw or you join him.

Roy easily reaches the bridge.

Jax:
There are 5 goblins in the main part of the room, and one up on a deep ledge in the south of the room. At your entrance, the goblins pick up javelins and stare at you. The one on the ledge says in a screeching voice, "I don't know this 'Blackstaff' but if you want to speak to someone in charge, see Klarg over the bridge."

River Song

Explorer
Brother Lantern lays in the water for a moment, a small chuckle escaping him, this is not quite what he pictured when this day started. Standing with a slight groan he quickly moves back to rejoin his companions.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn scowls at Roy and Jax both disappearing off by themselves, but holds position waiting for Brother Lantern and Lupin to rejoin the group.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax growls, playing up his demonic side to scare these goblins.

"I don't have time to traipse around this Demon forsaken cave. You," he said, pointing to the goblin who'd spoken to him. "Tell me how many are in these caverns, and what your defenses are. Your benefactor wants to make sure this position is protected enough from outside attack. If it isn't, he has some Orcs he could send to help."

He hoped these goblins would be afraid of having orcs show up, as orcs typically treat goblins very badly. He needed to keep them off their guard if he was going to get any information out of them, and if he is going to get out of this alive.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads