• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar frowns the group is split, Jax seemed to be attempting some kind of rouse up ahead. He looked over at Evelyn who seemed to be waiting for the others to rejoin, probably the best course of action he thought to himself. He readied himself for what was to come.

OOC:
Doubt anyone is going to attack here but he takes the dodge action just in case

hafrogman

Adventurer
With Lupin recovered from the water and Brother Lantern joining them from behind, Evelyn silently gestures for Salazar to cautiously proceed up the path. She will follow behind with her torch and club.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax is out of sight, out of hearing from everyone.

Jax: The screeching goblin responds to you, "Oh, is that right? Our 'benefactor'. Sent you here without telling the name of who is in charge. I wasn't born yesterday. Kill him."

Everyone: Roll for Initiative

Surprise: Everyone is surprised by the outbreak of combat, except for Jax and the goblins near him. everyone else must wait for round 2.

Lighting:
Assume effective bright light everywhere between the cooking fire, torches etc.

Difficult Terrain:
The passage between H5 and L7 is difficult terrain.

Saving Throws:
If you use an effect that requires a Dex, Con, or Wis Save, please roll it for the enemy.
[sblock=Creature Stats]Goblins: AC 15, 7 HP, Saves: Cn 0, Dex +2, Wis -1
Yeemik, Lead goblin: AC 15, 7 HP, Saves: Cn 0, Dex +2, Wis -1[/sblock]
[sblock=Battle Map] cragmaw hide battle.png[/sblock]
[sblock=Rolls]Initiative: 1D20+2 = [11]+2 = 13
I took the liberty of rolling Intinidate for Jax. Intimidation DC 20: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Time for my Get Out Of Jail Free Card Jax thinks. He steps forward, puts up his hands, thumbs touching, and summons the hellfire within. Fire erupts from his fingers, blanketing the goblins in front of him.

Once done, he flaps his wings, moving him back into the tunnel behind him.

OOC: Action: Burning Hands. Should be able to set it up so it hits all the goblins on the bottom floor.

Then he moves back down the tunnel as far as he can.

Damage: [roll0]. Half on Save. DC 14 Dex Save.

G1: [roll1]
G2: [roll2]
G3: [roll3]
G4: [roll4]
G5: [roll5]

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads