• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar jumps as the ground begins to collapse below him,“that was close.”

OOC:

url=http://orokos.com/roll/535407]Salazar Dex ST[/url]: 1d20 15
AC 18
HP 8/13
Lay on Hands 0 of 5 HP remaining

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn shrugs at the finely crisped goblins in front of her, and then turns to Roy.

"Nice work. Let's try to stay as a group though, eh?" She takes the western path in search of the bridge and the rest of the group.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Whats going on with the goblins and Jax? They were in initiative, and the lead goblin was still on the ledge, last I saw.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax lost sight of the lead goblin. When Jax left from the room, last he saw that lead goblin disappear into the darker areas up on the ledge. Jax's eldritch blast killed the remaining goblin.

Anyone who was trying to make their way west hears this, Jax and Salazar see it:

The lead goblin reappears, pulling a bruised and bloody human from the shadows to the ledge, shrieking, "Truce! Or the human dies." The goblin has a scimitar poised to gut the tied up older man in an instant. The human is in his early 50's although he looks in great physical condition for his age. His injuries look quite severe and the slightest injury could prove to be fatal.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax' eyes narrow at the goblin. He stood there, a hole in his shoulder that was no longer bleeding, standing as if he couldn't feel it at all as the dark power of Asmodeous infused him with false life, granted in exchange for the souls he had just sent to the Nine Hells.

"You attacked me, remember? I was acting in self defense, and in doing so, I just took out you're entire group by myself. My friends are on their way, and trust me, they are more capable than I am, and much less forgiving. Let the man go and I'll let you leave the cavern, alive and unharmed. Harm him any further, and I'll slowly roast you over a spit while you stare at the burnt corpses of you're entire tribe."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Magubliyet be praised you have my word." He drops his sword and steps away from the man.

"I will tell you, Klarg will not give up that easily. He is past the water traps and has our treasures. If you leave non of us alive I beg you to free the wolves.""

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: BTW's, I said I'd let him leave. I did not speak for the party. If anyone wants to off him as he leaves, be my guest.

Jax walks up the stairs, ready to blast anything threatening, and looks around before going to the old man to untie him.

"Who are you? Speak fast, we may not have much time."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Yeemik starts heading out of the cave, saying "I give up, I was told I could leave." to any humanoids he encounters. He will attempt to use the rubble filled passageway to reach the main cavern.

The human speaks, "My name is Sildar Halwinter, my dwarven companion and I were attacked on the road to Phandalin."

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax recognizes the name. "Did your dwarves companion go by the name Rockseeker? Cause we were hired to help him."

As they talk, Jax looked around the shelf.

Remove ads